Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
oldage":1ffgxclv said:
Richard Lester":1ffgxclv said:
A message to all you Danny Mayor knockers - you are very much in the minority , please put a sock in it ! The vast majority of fans can appreciate what he brings to the team and very much want him to stay . What must he think when he reads some of the ill-informed rubbish posted on here ?
IMO the vast majority of fans are finally waking up to the fact he is nowhere near as good as we were led to believe.Who are you to say some posts are ill informed rubbish ?To all the Mayor hero worshippers I say give it a rest. Whether he stays or goes there is nothing the fans can do about it.
Is it time for that poll to find out what the ‘vast majority’ think about this news?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It's difficult not to be pleased that such a talented player has committed for a further 2 seasons. It will help with recruitment I think. I just hope Lowe can find a way of utilising his talents to improve his end product and get us more penalties and free kicks in dangerous areas. Perhaps if we can tighten up at the back then we can afford the luxury of Cooper on the left. For all his ball carrying ability and taking 2 or 3 opponents out of the game, at times his final pass and shot continues to frustrate. I would much rather he was with us than against us though.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Fantastic news for all Argyle fans (I would have thought). Congrats to RL and SH and everyone else who got this one over the line.

The Grealish of Div 1 !

Jul 12, 2016
Cult Of Personality":24hjeobk said:
Very Meh signing for me. Good player sometimes but not a great one. I am hoping he finally becomes the player people think he is
At least I'm not the only one to think like that. :thumbup:

Jun 20, 2011
Very happy that he has re signed. I rate him highly and so pleased it’s a two year deal. Hopefully we can move forward now with further recruitment

Jul 12, 2016
Dreamgreen":1az3u695 said:
Fantastic news for all Argyle fans (I would have thought). Congrats to RL and SH and everyone else who got this one over the line.

The Grealish of Div 1 !
Not all fans. Hopefully he will come good at some point but time will tell. The Grealish of division 1 :funny:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Very happy with this signing. Onwards and upowards.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
oldage":315i7fue said:
Dreamgreen":315i7fue said:

The Grealish of Div 1 !
Not all fans. Hopefully he will come good at some point but time will tell. The Grealish of division 1 :funny:

Crikey, you must be hard to please. It can´t be worth you turning up to any football match unless it´s a sort of Barca v Man City fixture.

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
Pottypilgrim":2mmgyozg said:
gaspargomez":2mmgyozg said:
Where the staff and players live is their business. I don’t blame them for not wanting to move family homes every couple of years. Its their performances which count.

No doubt the manager and players are on holiday at the moment and taking a break from football. Contract offers are probably with their agents and negotiations paused for a while.

I agree that this will be the case for some players but Lowe has told us that he's met with Mayor and his family already. Mark my words, Lowe already knows if Mayor is staying or not.

Most players contracts don't finish until the end of the month so I can understand why announcements aren't really being made. However, Mayor is currently contracted to Argyle so it shouldn't be a problem announcing that he has signed again unless that's something they can't say because it's not going to happen.

Believe me, he's gone.

To find a pen obviously.....

Jul 12, 2016
Dreamgreen":ov8r3d93 said:
oldage":ov8r3d93 said:
Dreamgreen":ov8r3d93 said:

The Grealish of Div 1 !

Crikey, you must be hard to please. It can´t be worth you turning up to any football match unless it´s a sort of Barca v Man City fixture.
I only watch Argyle.Not hard to please just think we could have got better.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
oldage":36ktnhv8 said:
Dreamgreen":36ktnhv8 said:
oldage":36ktnhv8 said:
Dreamgreen":36ktnhv8 said:

The Grealish of Div 1 !

Who do you have in mind ?

Jul 12, 2016
DartingtonPilgrim":12uiiiin said:
oldage":12uiiiin said:
Dreamgreen":12uiiiin said:
oldage":12uiiiin said:
Dreamgreen":12uiiiin said:

The Grealish of Div 1 !

Who d hio you have in mind ?
Nobody in particular just somebody who would give our team a better balance and play for more than half a game.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Pottypilgrim":3mbl6o90 said:
gaspargomez":3mbl6o90 said:
Where the staff and players live is their business. I don’t blame them for not wanting to move family homes every couple of years. Its their performances which count.

No doubt the manager and players are on holiday at the moment and taking a break from football. Contract offers are probably with their agents and negotiations paused for a while.

I agree that this will be the case for some players but Lowe has told us that he's met with Mayor and his family already. Mark my words, Lowe already knows if Mayor is staying or not.

Most players contracts don't finish until the end of the month so I can understand why announcements aren't really being made. However, Mayor is currently contracted to Argyle so it shouldn't be a problem announcing that he has signed again unless that's something they can't say because it's not going to happen.

Believe me, he's gone.

This is what happens when your desire to be the Forum troll outweighs common sense.

Welcome back Danny. Hopefully we get a few better players around you so you can really shine.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
oldage":25fm1nms said:
Dreamgreen":25fm1nms said:
oldage":25fm1nms said:
Dreamgreen":25fm1nms said:

The Grealish of Div 1 !

Please enlighten us with a name or two.