Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
davie nine":2q8l3963 said:
Great news!!
Doesn’t give the undecided STH’s much time to get their 20% discounts.
I can think of just a few who may now decide not to renew.
Doyley will be delighted.

I am well chuffed and I hope he smashes it out of the park! Well not literally :clap:

Jan 5, 2020
Great news. Recruitment will be so important this summer and keeping players like Mayor will hopefully support recruitment goals. Very pleased he is staying.

D

Deleted member 9145

Brilliant news, just hope Dan can show us what he really can do next season.

C

Cult Of Personality

Very Meh signing for me. Good player sometimes but not a great one. I am hoping he finally becomes the player people think he is

Jul 6, 2011
May not score many goals, but the assisted play that draws out the opposition is phenomenal.
Very good news :scarf:

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
Really good news. Gives a bright start to the week.
:scarf:

Jul 28, 2020
Good news this- now I hope Ryan Lowe gives him the chance to really show us what he can do. He can’t continue to carry the load on his own. We need to take away the option, which the opposition has always had:”to stop Plymouth double mark Danny mayor”.

A bustling right winger in the Norris/ Barlow mould and a creative goal scoring midfielder would be great. Then they would really have a problem: “who can we mark, and who should we mark ?”

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Very good news.

If everyone stopped hyping him up so much we may enjoy watching him more.

The initial hype and comparison set him up to fail from the start.

Hopefully Cooper and others take some pressure off him

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Over the moon with this. Love watching him play, and by far our biggest creative outlet in the last 2 seasons.
Yes, can be infuriating at times but his ability to beat people and get us up the pitch quickly would have been very difficult to replace.
Of the 2 still outstanding this is the one I wanted. It would be great if Conor stayed too, but can see him getting a move into the lower end of the Championship, personally. His assist stats will have meant he has attracted attention. Wouldn't surprise me to see him at a Blackpool or a Blackburn or a Huddersfield..

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome back on board the good ship Mayflower.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I am chuffed to bits that he has renewed his contract. It is hoped that he can watch Grealish this summer performing brilliantly in the Euros and add to his skillset, such that he is an even more valued effective member of the team. As others have said before me, hopefully RL can find an equally accomplished midfielder to take some of the focus of the opposition's tight marking away from DM