DA not happy | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

DA not happy

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
The trouble is no-one knows what he is referring to. It would be naive of any manager not to expect fans to vent. But is he referring to the predictable effin an jeffin or does 'some not nice comments' refer to something far more personal?

I have no idea but if it's the latter then there is clearly a line and maybe he feels it was crossed?

Aug 10, 2006
just reading some of his comments is he for real ? he has had it far to easy as a manager I suspect he had an easy time of it from supporters at the hot bed of world football ross county and he has had an easy ride from green tinted Argyle supporters but you can't keep getting pats on the back fellow.

May 1, 2011
Since I Was 33":1gqdk4e4 said:
If there is a plus of the new 'tunnel' then maybe it will hit home a bit more to both DA and the players the level of feeling out there. In the past both have sloped off via the quiet part of the ground. They will be aware from now on poor performances and results will lead to instant feedback (abuse excluded and not welcome).

Spot on.

May 4, 2017
Be Careful what you wish for over the last three years Derek Adams has done a more than reasonable job I live near Edinburgh & have travelled most seasons to away games most recently Charlton last week wasn't the best game Ive seen but when you are at the bottom of the league nothing goes for you Injuries soft penalties doesn't matter which Club you are He has attracted several Good Players over the years when others have struggled to get anybody in this day its the Players that have the upper hands Sonny Bradley left for more money simple you can only replace with the budget you have. we got caught short last year at a vital time of the season i.e Scunthorpe when it got washed out ( not a big enough squad major players got injured) if we had one then it could have been a different story & possibly a different league Until recently he had one of the Best win ratio for Any Argyle Manager keep the faith it will come good

Jul 13, 2006
brewster10":3bfxjhkb said:
Be Careful what you wish for over the last three years Derek Adams has done a more than reasonable job I live near Edinburgh & have travelled most seasons to away games most recently Charlton last week wasn't the best game Ive seen but when you are at the bottom of the league nothing goes for you Injuries soft penalties doesn't matter which Club you are He has attracted several Good Players over the years when others have struggled to get anybody in this day its the Players that have the upper hands Sonny Bradley left for more money simple you can only replace with the budget you have. we got caught short last year at a vital time of the season i.e Scunthorpe when it got washed out ( not a big enough squad major players got injured) if we had one then it could have been a different story & possibly a different league Until recently he had one of the Best win ratio for Any Argyle Manager keep the faith it will come good

Craig you don't sound bitter at all. What happened between you and Derek, and any chance of a comeback?

Oct 31, 2015
I kind of get what he is saying to be honest.

Im no fan of his and wanted him gone last season. His yactics are dire, his stubbornness is beyond belief and his self belief borders on arrogance but personal abuse to the man should not be allowed.

2nd half today was total tripe and there is no way he should be the manager on Monday morning in fact he shouldnt have been the manager this morning!!!!

I got embarrassed by the Demport chanting we ate fffing poo as well. The other chant youre nothing special we lose every week is much better.

Not his fan, want him gone but personnal abuse should be kept in peoples heads as he has worked hard to get us where we were at the end of last season.

Now after saying all that DA please go back to Scotland youre time is up

Aug 10, 2006
and I have news for you adams it's not your club despite the idiotic decision by the chairman to let you run it from top to bottom.

May 26, 2015
Charles.plym":taw6c3nf said:
So first of all he provides non entertaining football, then he provides appalling results over the past 16games , he provides outrageous excuses after each match saying he is happy with performances and finally he insults the paying public who dare ask for value for their hard earned money.
He must go and now .
Again, spot on Charles.plym

May 26, 2015
If Adams thinks he got a rough ride at the end of the game today, then he would not have liked listening to my asking Sheridan if he was going to resign at half time, when losing at Accrington, a few years ago. Sheridan was forced to walk off at half time to Stanley's portacabin changing rooms at the corner by the Argyle end. Sheridan told me to "F off home", but we lost and I was right and I was told by a couple of guys that my rant had made their visits worthwhile!

Thinking of going to Barnsley on Tuesday, so put your earplugs in, Dirk!