DA not happy | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

DA not happy

Stuart House

šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Th article makes good reading. Sorry Derek are the days of sloping off without hearing what fans actually think over?

I hope you and the players take it on board, because if these inept performances continue it is only going to get worse, much worse.

If you donā€™t like it, you can always walk away.

Mar 8, 2016
What was he expecting? A fan fare when leaving the pitch? 1 win in 16 matches Mr Adams. You like your stats so take f***ing note of that one. Itā€™s only going to get worse if you canā€™t do your job in managing a football team to get results. Especially at home.

Mar 23, 2008
I have been an Adams supporter despite my lack of enjoyment at the quality of footbsll but his comments are ridiculous and over the top. Argyle fans are an easy going bunch, but no win in 10 games isn't going to go down well is it? Especially with such negative and predictable tactics. Poor form, should be looking at what a mess he's made and how he could recover it.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
The reaction from Adams to the abuse today is, in my opinion, due to two reasons;

1) His isolation in front of the deserted Mayflower standing area has led him to manage in a safe place with very little exposure to fans frustration
2) His life choices do not give him exposure to swearing and irritation. Therefore such violent verbal abuse will have shocked him.

I think he has had a rude awakening today and I honestly feel sorry for him; he's got to be gutted. That does not change my opinion for his input into our mess. Today was a turning point for fans and the club alike. A day to forget.

Jul 13, 2006
I was so close to not going today, despite my season ticket. I can't believe what an easy ride he gets on Radio East Devon. Now we've got a fair few injuries, but it's just another excuse for him to trot out. Peter Grant did an ok job on his debut, but it says it all that he was mom.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Concede 3 at home and your CB gets MOM

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
DA needs to get in the REAL world. he has had an easy ride picking up a big fat pay cheque whilst hardly entertaining the fans.

He's not happy ? WTF
8,000 Argo fans who paid decent money to watch that garbage have the right not to be happy and let him know it to.

If he's not happy maybe he will flip off.
How many more winless games are we going to go without calling and protesting for his head /
If we don't win one of the next 2 then I for one will be letting him know in no uncertain terms after the wombles game

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Just imagine if the club had been able to move the dug-outs over to the Lyndhurst side as Adams wanted. Then heā€™d really have got a feel for how people feel about things.

Apr 12, 2016
If there is a plus of the new 'tunnel' then maybe it will hit home a bit more to both DA and the players the level of feeling out there. In the past both have sloped off via the quiet part of the ground. They will be aware from now on poor performances and results will lead to instant feedback (abuse excluded and not welcome).

S

Sam Phillips

I was quite philosophical after the game but after reading his post match views Iā€™m absolutely livid. How the flying f**k does he think this will help him? No self awareness at all.

Jul 12, 2016
The fans are not happy because they look forward to seeing their favourite team winning playing decent football. We are propping up the rest of the division because we make the opposition look good by playing negative tactics most of the time. When your strikers,midfield and defence are weak there is not much to get optimistic about and the fans have every right to vent their anger.The ship is sinking but unfortunately the captain will not abandon ship.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Depends what the abuse was IMO. If he heard a few angry shouts of : "That was F-ing crap Adams! F-ing useless! " - then he should be upset but take it. It is a high profile job in the public eye and that sort of stuff comes with the territory.

But if it was torrent of aggressive personal abuse like {Removed by Site Admin, on the edge of avoiding our swear check} - then frankly that is above and beyond what anybody should endure at their place of work and his comments are quite measured. There is no excuse for that and he's right - it demeans the idiots shouting it and reflects badly on the club. Now I don't know what was said - maybe someone who heard can say where on the spectrum it was before condemning him for having the temerity to politely criticise some of our delicate fans.

EDIT TO ADD:-
"{Removed by Site Admin, on the edge of avoiding our swear check}" :lol: :lol: ....... That was kind of the point I was trying to make!! I admit the use F and C is "trying to avoid the spell check " :lol: ..... whoops , done it again!!

C

Charles Plym

So first of all he provides non entertaining football, then he provides appalling results over the past 16games , he provides outrageous excuses after each match saying he is happy with performances and finally he insults the paying public who dare ask for value for their hard earned money.
He must go and now .