Cristiano Ronaldo. | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
When he scored yesterday, he reached a clause in his contract, that triggered a bonus payment of £750,000.

And further, every additional goal, will give him another bonus of £100,000 per goal.

How obscene is that, purely in it for the money, totally selfish.

I know other players may have similar clauses., but really in this day and age, surely players and the old git, should donate this to families suffering in the current hard times.

He does give money to charity 🤦🏼‍♂️

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
When he scored yesterday, he reached a clause in his contract, that triggered a bonus payment of £750,000.

And further, every additional goal, will give him another bonus of £100,000 per goal.

How obscene is that, purely in it for the money, totally selfish.

I know other players may have similar clauses., but really in this day and age, surely players and the old git, should donate this to families suffering in the current hard times.
So what does his insane weekly wage cover? Just turning up?

fudging hate football sometimes

unhinched

🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
The politics of envy !
Many of us are so good at judging those richer than us or 'the Tories', as if we are somehow so superior morally ; that we would never earn as much as we can, or pay as little tax as we can, or live in as nice a house as we can or send our kids to as good a school as we can . .
It's what we do with our net income that matters and I have no idea how charitable the rich footballers are.
If the envy is rooted in an assumption that money makes us happy, just look at the suicide rates of lottery winners to see that it might be better to be less wound up.
Illegal non payment of tax deserves consequences though, if guilty, whoever we are.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Keep it light ffs 🫣

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
No, In response to Unhinched.

unhinched

🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
No, In response to Unhinched

Ok , I'll take that . But looking at the Paddington smoke bomb thread, you must see you're capable of being anything but light yourself sometimes.
I get bored up with the endless ' train back to Surrey' / general ABU BS, which is usually rooted in basic jealousy if people are honest. The same with some people's attitudes to Ronaldo and I see parallels in politics too.
I don't get it. It's Utd for me, but I can still appreciate that Klopp is great, De Bruyne is great, Liverpool have great history and both City & Liverpool's current work ethics are light years ahead of United's.
I don't mind how much players earn as long as they give it their all - so when you say you hate football sometimes, I also feel like that sometimes - when I think of Pogba and his agent for example - but not Ronaldo.

Reactions: Tugboat

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟