Cristiano Ronaldo. | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Arsenal have four games in hand on them and will kick them out of the Champions League places soon enough.
If Man United have such a ‘world class player’, you’d think they would be doing a bit better than the Europa league places.
Has Ronaldo improved the club? Jury is still out looking at the table.
They’d be out of the champions league and fighting for a top half place without him.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
My posts about refs are embarrassing, ? (what has that got to do about Manure and the old guy).

My posts about refs, come from a 30 year old career, refereeing in Senior football in London.
And it's still rubbish

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Messi seems to be ageing faster than Ronaldo. 3 La Ligue goals all season for the best team in the league.
Another 3 for the old guy today. 😍

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
bet you loved that !!
Man Utd went from total dominance at 2v0 to needing De Gea to make a great save to still be drawing in 6 mins. Truly awful.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Do you reckon Utd have got any chance of getting a result at Anfield on Tuesday? Or will it be time to batten down the hatches and hope for the best?
I would expect a 3/4 nil loss if I’m honest. They made Norwich look decent for a lot of the game yesterday.

Sep 25, 2010
When he scored yesterday, he reached a clause in his contract, that triggered a bonus payment of £750,000.

And further, every additional goal, will give him another bonus of £100,000 per goal.

How obscene is that, purely in it for the money, totally selfish.

I know other players may have similar clauses., but really in this day and age, surely players and the old git, should donate this to families suffering in the current hard times.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
When he scored yesterday, he reached a clause in his contract, that triggered a bonus payment of £750,000.

And further, every additional goal, will give him another bonus of £100,000 per goal.

How obscene is that, purely in it for the money, totally selfish.

I know other players may have similar clauses., but really in this day and age, surely players and the old git, should donate this to families suffering in the current hard times.

I agree that the sums of money involved are obscene, but at the same time...it's private money. If their sponsors and supporters want to waste their cash on England's seventh best team, let them. I enjoy the misfortunes of MUFC as much as the next man but there's no question that they do a huge amount of good work in their local area. And it has to be said that they don't have the same sportswashing involvement as City, Chelsea, PSG and so on.

I do hope that he pays a healthy whack of tax though. I've no idea what Ronaldo's financial arrangements are but it would really irritate me if he's too tax-efficient, shall we say.

Sep 25, 2010
I agree that the sums of money involved are obscene, but at the same time...it's private money. If their sponsors and supporters want to waste their cash on England's seventh best team, let them. I enjoy the misfortunes of MUFC as much as the next man but there's no question that they do a huge amount of good work in their local area. And it has to be said that they don't have the same sportswashing involvement as City, Chelsea, PSG and so on.

I do hope that he pays a healthy whack of tax though. I've no idea what Ronaldo's financial arrangements are but it would really irritate me if he's too tax-efficient, shall we say.
You mean tax avoidance, exactly what he did in Spain, which resulted in him leaving Real Madrid. After being the subject of criminal investigation.