Charlton away (sold out) | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton away (sold out)

CalvinPlummer":ex8il180 said:
can you potd?
I imagine this will depend on ticket sales. If it sells out then it will be all ticket.

Portsmouth sold out their initial allocation of 3,000, before selling out a further 800 tickets (3,800 total).

I would suggest buying as soon as possible to make sure. When Oxford sold out it was impossible to get in the home end, despite half the ground being empty!

Apr 6, 2009
loyal1970":fesqaj1j said:
katkin":fesqaj1j said:
anyone seen a seat plan. do you know if block ssg would be upper or lower tier? I'm hoping it's not allocated seating as we have 2 sets of 3 not next to each other but if it is it would be nice to know where the tickets are for
phone CHARLTON and ask them.

what's the point in posting this when I've subsequently posted the answer to the blocks before you said this. and no point in asking them about allocated seating as no doubt they'd say yes

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
katkin":w8vxtexs said:
apparently I just spoke to someone who has been away to the valley this season. the map above is wrong or at least out of date ssa to ssf are bottom tier and ssg up is upper tier
I bloody hope not :sad: Mine are SSD Row A1...

Apr 15, 2016
Quite a few of us in the lower rows of the lower tier who would like to be standing. Unless we get there and its unallocated, then unless the people behind who would like to sit are willing to swap rows I can see quite a few ending up unhappy at this one.

Apr 6, 2009
I'm thinking people are going to end up sitting wherever until you get that one person who insists on sitting on their seat. none of us got to pick what tickets we got. we are a group of 6 with 2 sets of 3 so would definitely like to all sit together. it usually works so fingers crossed it will

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Just go where you want. Those that want to stand head to the back. Surely fans of other clubs don’t have this discussion every time they take decent numbers away from home. Charltons stewards are apparently quite relaxed anyway. Which is refreshing to hear after the neo-nazis in jackets they have at Oxford.

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
Sam Barker":1o9wkrkj said:
Just go where you want. Those that want to stand head to the back. Surely fans of other clubs don’t have this discussion every time they take decent numbers away from home. Charltons stewards are apparently quite relaxed anyway. Which is refreshing to hear after the neo-nazis in jackets they have at Oxford.

Group of eight is slightly harder to accommodate for though.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
BradCobbs":tpqoireq said:
Sam Barker":tpqoireq said:

Group of eight is slightly harder to accommodate for though.

Get there early ... simples

Apr 6, 2009
that's my plan. just get there early. we have 6 of us and there's 3 kids so they will want to see. I have n o problem with standing at all we will just pick seats not behind people who are planning to stand.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Please can all the sitters sit at the lower tier and all the standers stand at the higher tier.

There that's organised then. No moaning.

Pass it on.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Dreamgreen":3psmc17f said:
Please can all the sitters sit at the lower tier and all the standers stand at the higher tier.

There that's organised then. No moaning.

Pass it on.

If only people made it that easy.