Charlton away (sold out) | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton away (sold out)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":1541hdkl said:
BradCobbs":1541hdkl said:
Praying row A1 in block SSD is front of top tier, I would imagine they would sell the top half first?
I'm led to believe the lower tier was sold first.
I stand corrected on that. Just checked my tickets (bought when they first went on sale) and I have SSB which is the upper tier.

PutneyPete

♣️ PASALB Member
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
Pilgrim61":1oehhw8a said:
Despite ticket numbering is it correct that it's sit anywhere?

That depends on
1. the Charlton stewards, and their attitude

2. whether the Away stand is close to being sold out. In which case, it will be sit in your allocated seat.

Dec 2, 2010
Just seen a clip of. Charlton v Fleetwood....looked like one man and his cod in the away end. It will be a real contrast next week. And as someone who used to live in Charlton it will be nice to go back there and get 3points!

Apr 6, 2009
anyone seen a seat plan. do you know if block ssg would be upper or lower tier? I'm hoping it's not allocated seating as we have 2 sets of 3 not next to each other but if it is it would be nice to know where the tickets are for

Apr 6, 2009
apparently I just spoke to someone who has been away to the valley this season. the map above is wrong or at least out of date ssa to ssf are bottom tier and ssg up is upper tier

Feb 2, 2007
Think we had 3000 at QPR in the L1 championship season and a fair few in the home end. Should be a great atmosphere!

A

ArgyleAndy

katkin said:
apparently I just spoke to someone who has been away to the valley this season. the map above is wrong or at least out of date ssa to ssf are bottom tier and ssg up is upper tier

so most people who have their tickets already will be in the lower tier? Looking forward to the standing/sitting debate...

Aug 10, 2006
katkin":3o7thcop said:
anyone seen a seat plan. do you know if block ssg would be upper or lower tier? I'm hoping it's not allocated seating as we have 2 sets of 3 not next to each other but if it is it would be nice to know where the tickets are for
phone CHARLTON and ask them.