Charlton away (sold out) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton away (sold out)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Portsmouth had 3,870 fans at the Valley earlier in the season, I doubt that we will match that but it shows over 3,000 tickets are available.

Jan 6, 2004
I reckon it is possible we could take that many if we beat Rovers. A crunch game, lots of South East based fans and most people enjoy an excuse for a weekend in London

Aug 15, 2015
Got 2 this morning.

Anyone know if these 'extra' seats since today are still for behind the goal?

Tried to ask for this over the phone but the person was suspiciously ambiguous.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Shoenice":3o99o2kc said:
Got 2 this morning.

I believe so. I think the second lot of tickets are for the front ‘half’ of the stand, which is sort of segregated by a seatless row.

Aug 15, 2015
Fergy":313viuvb said:
Shoenice":313viuvb said:
Got 2 this morning.

I believe so. I think the second lot of tickets are for the front ‘half’ of the stand, which is sort of segregated by a seatless row.

Gotcha. Would prefer not to be out on a limb in the side stand with a smaller Argyle gathering.

Thanks.

Oct 6, 2005
Winchester
Shoenice":hotwm9yk said:
Fergy":hotwm9yk said:
Shoenice":hotwm9yk said:
Got 2 this morning.

Gotcha. Would prefer not to be out on a limb in the side stand with a smaller Argyle gathering.

Thanks.

The_Valley_Charlton_Athletic_37.JPG

This is the away end at the Valley. We are seperated from all the other stands.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Likely may well suit their ticket office, but the fixture still seems in the balance, until early next week.

The title of this thread is thus misleading!

3k away for our lot would still be a surprise. Way easier for the poopmockneys up the coast to bring that many to the charming slopes which overlook the river leaving the city.

Gary_Wills":3i2hw8p6 said:
Likely may well suit their ticket office, but the fixture still seems in the balance, until early next week.

The title of this thread is thus misleading!

3k away for our lot would still be a surprise. Way easier for the poopmockneys up the coast to bring that many to the charming slopes which overlook the river leaving the city.

Gary, please could you elaborate how the fixture “still seems in the balance”?

Charlton themselves have come out and said that they are expecting no further international call ups due to injuries to Dasilva and Mavididi. The Herald were spinning some click bait article yesterday that technically if an international player is injured, they can call up a replacement on Monday. However, the very reason Mavididi and Dasilva weren’t selected was because they themselves are injured!

Game is ON - get your tickets! Picked up six this afternoon, Row X, so expect this is the back of the lower blocks pictured. Very much looking forward to it!!!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
BradCobbs":m7cjmzvr said:
Praying row A1 in block SSD is front of top tier, I would imagine they would sell the top half first?
I'm led to believe the lower tier was sold first.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
BradCobbs":3ma6rzx5 said:
Praying row A1 in block SSD is front of top tier, I would imagine they would sell the top half first?
At Charlton blocks SSA, SSB, SSC & SSD are the back of the stand and blocks SSE, SSF, SSH, SSJ, SSK, SSL are the front of the stand (See Page 4)

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
If someone has given the wink to CAFC's ticket office about the extent of those injuries, but the club don't wish to set precedents regarding information disclosure, then all may be well.

Just saying that it's no skin off Athletic's nose to overstate the likelihood, is all.

And given how many tickets will be available, I'll hold out until next week, ta.

Gary_Wills":3dyi7yfm said:
If someone has given the wink to CAFC's ticket office about the extent of those injuries, but the club don't wish to set precedents regarding information disclosure, then all may be well.

Just saying that it's no skin off Athletic's nose to overstate the likelihood, is all.

And given how many tickets will be available, I'll hold out until next week, ta.

Excellent, see you there on the 24th then Gary!

Ticket sales doing well, Jamie Yabsley has just announced on twitter: "All but 2000 tickets now sold for our trip to Charlton Athletic! Once again the Green Army in incredible form"