Brief Synopsis!!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!!

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Just back....

Saw a team in green play with passion, commitment and heart against an amazing side, and win 2-1

Got a text half way through the second half to say argyle were winning 1-0, then got back to the hotel to find the same result, but the other way....

Ah we'll, I enjoyed my night at Celtic anyway.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
RichPAFC":2mk0adqv said:
He has got to go. Call me mad, but I actually hope we have some heavy defeats, as I feel this could be the only way to make Brent change his mind

One massacre at home to Gills on Saturday should be enough for him to get sacked.

Princerock

ā™£ļø PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Fletcher....a rabbit in the headlights.......but he aint going anywhere.....cast iron contract to take us into oblivion.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
I was really angry but I've just realised Brent gets more letters to keep Fletcher than let him go.

I'm wrong. We're fine and improving every game.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Cult Of Personality":1gmh2ely said:
Fletcher is a gutless

We are losing 2-1 and he stays sat down instead of trying to motivate his players

This sheep shagger has to go back to the valleys

No need for that image. Removed by Admin.

Mar 18, 2006
Past caring now.

Bit surpised at the reaction on here, surely no one actually turns up and expects to see us win do they ? Hope yes, expect ? No chance.

The worst team in Argyle history goes down to yet another home defeat, hardly surprising.

Can see nothing other than Conference football next season, at least we had an excuse last year. A squad of 32 ! ! ! How many of those would get into any other side in this division ?

This club is on its knees now.

C

Cult Of Personality

green eyed monster":14o03uuv said:
Cult Of Personality":14o03uuv said:
Fletcher is a gutless

We are losing 2-1 and he stays sat down instead of trying to motivate his players

This removed by admin has to go back to the valleys[/quote]
Quite a pathetic statement don't you think?

No he is welsh and i am angry with his gutless style of management

I could of said fair worse its like calling scots jocks americans yanks londoners cockneys

Apr 15, 2008
London
Cult Of Personality":w82nyygh said:
green eyed monster":w82nyygh said:
Cult Of Personality":w82nyygh said:
Fletcher is a gutless

I could have said fair worse its like calling scots jocks americans yanks londoners cockneys
You sir are a moron.

The Doctor

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Cult Of Personality":2ucaxsx9 said:
green eyed monster":2ucaxsx9 said:
Cult Of Personality":2ucaxsx9 said:
Fletcher is a gutless

I could have said fair worse its like calling scots jocks americans yanks londoners cockneys

No it's not. It's nothing like that at all.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
1st half awful from both teams.

2nd half we start brightly and take the lead after a great ball through from Feeney to PCH. This results in 20mins of Argyle pressure, with no key goal.

Burton start to come back into it and start to go aerial. The need to bring Griffiths on for his height is there for all to see, but no substitutions.

Burton score from a set piece (would a 6ft 3 striker have helped?).

Burton score again.

Fletch then brings on Griffiths for 8 minutes.

... and then bring on Lennox for injury time...

Clueless. Time to go.

Feb 15, 2005
The Brent era is a series of bad selections:

He is happy with a manager who nows has his own team who could not muster a shot on target in the first half against a poor Burton team. This useless collection of so called professionals concede 2 soft goals from their only 2 shots on target!!!

He sanctions the fans choice of pasties, tonight they were like the team barely warm, tasteless and bland.

He elects a President who does exactly what???

His communication team produce a programme where it is difficult to find the team sheets, tradition is the team sheets are on the back page or centre pages as a norm!!!!

You will be pleased to know I shall not be going back until Boxing Day, then only as its a tradition to go to the footy.

Conference here we come Mr Brent!!!!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
It is the same mistakes every single week.

1-0 up, on top, looking threatening - then we just freeze!

Seemingly terrified at the thought of winning, we sit back waiting for the inevitable to happen. Yes, the first Burton goal should have been disallowed, but even then a point at home to Burton who (Zola apart) looked atrocious is far from good enough.

Cole 5 - At fault for the second goal.
Berry 6 - Steady.
Nelson 7 - Won a lot in the air, impressed by him tonight.
Blanchard 6 - Solid.
Bhasera 6 - Did ok back at left back.
MacDonald 4 - Didn't get in the game, guessing he went off through injury.
Lowry 4 - Decent at set pieces but largely wasteful with the ball when he had it.
Young 5 - Much better than Sunday but still nothing to write home about.
Gurrieri 6 - Good first half, largely poor second half apart from that powerful strike that the keeper couldn't hold.
Madjo 5 - Not enough movement off the ball, largely ineffective.
Feeney 5 - See Madjo.

PCH 7 motm - Great goal and looked threatening at other times too. MUST start on Saturday.

Basically, as much as I was prepared to give Fletcher time at the start of the season, and despite some questionable refereeing decisions, he is well below par. Our players aren't particularly good, but a good manager could get them mid-table - with Fletcher at the helm I can't see us getting there. If we were to keep him for the rest of the season, I don't think we'd go down, but it'd be close, and me (plus many thousands of fans I'm sure) could not bear to see yet another relegation scrap.

With regret - Fletcher out. :sad: