Brief Synopsis!!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!!

Aug 10, 2006
Johndelve":1ic42e71 said:
Pointless sacking Fletcher.
New Manager would have to sell / get rid of players first, and who would want the majority ?
Wouldn't be given any money to spend, and could do little until January anyway.
Just hoping we can finish outside the bottom 2.
or maybe a better manager could get more out of the players we already have.

E

evans123

Green_Matt":d2d09t1l said:
Dan Ellard":d2d09t1l said:
Berry 8 m.o.t.m (by a country mile)
Don't disagree with much of your post but this sticks out like a sore thumb. Berry is currently in a close battle with Jon Ashton for worst right-back of all time in my opinion.

Berry and Bashera were our best players on the pitch tonight...!

Dec 2, 2010
Green_Matt":11sc10h0 said:
Dan Ellard":11sc10h0 said:
Berry 8 m.o.t.m (by a country mile)
Don't disagree with much of your post but this sticks out like a sore thumb. Berry is currently in a close battle with Jon Ashton for worst right-back of all time in my opinion.

Ridiculous....Berry was our best player.

R GRiffiths was rubbish and why the hell didn't Madjo get a run out?

Young was absolutely appalling and should have been substituted himself if the game went on any longer.

Lowry.....what was all the fuss about him coming back...very poor.

I've said it before, this team is physically not up to it. Okay we didn't have Madjo, Macca, Purse etc, but we lose too many 50 50 balls and are easily shrugged off the ball. Lennox, who was a bit unfortunate to come off, must be one of the most lightweight players I've seen...which is okay when he get's brought down in the box but he seldom rides a challenge.

Very poor display, despite a ridiculous sending off, and I worry about the 2 games this week.

Fletcher needs to think hard about his selection and freshen things up a bit. At least the likes of Chadwick and Feeney battle and fight.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
On the GTs coach heading back to Plymouth. That was one of the worst Argyle performances I have seen in almost 20 years. Utterly clueless tactically and shockingly poor effort and performances all round really.Gilmartin, Griffiths, Lowry, Young and Griffiths all gave displays worthy of particular criticism.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Mark, number 9? Wasn't all ticket? Why have a dig at season ticket holders? The support was s*** coz team played like s***.

Jul 6, 2011
The Doctor":3bzky844 said:
On the GTs coach heading back to Plymouth. That was one of the worst Argyle performances I have seen in almost 20 years. Utterly clueless tactically and shockingly poor effort and performances all round really.Gilmartin, Griffiths, Lowry, Young and Griffiths all gave displays worthy of particular criticism.

Don't think Rhys Griffiths stood a chance, he must have been really lonely up the front there, let's admit it no Hourihane, no connection with the striker/s

May 21, 2010
taunton
Just got back from watching a spineless performance by so called professionals, absolute crap. I suppose the only good thing that will come from todays defeat is Fletcher can concentrate on a relegation fight, times up for him and the joke of coaches.

N

NorfolkGreen

I watched a patchy stream, what did Gilmartin do to warrant the low scores and criticism?

We are where we are, expectations shouldn't be high. However we should beat Dorchester, even though the cup, the pitch, the occasion are all great levellers.

Oct 30, 2012
Massively embarrassed by today and am actually embarrassed to say I'm a argyle fan no excuses this year.

Rene 5 distribution was very poor at times.

Berry 6 skinned a couple of times early on but after that was one of the better players.
Blanchard 4 very poor.
Nelson 4 missed a few chances from corners and looked to relaxed at the back.
S.griffiths 3 shocking send him back now.

Lennox 4 to lightweight to be fair kept trying but wasn't good enough
Houraine 0 should have been sent off for the 1st challenge the ref should have used common sense on the 2nd but why put him in a position to.
Lowry 3 didn't really notice him at all should be controlling games like these.
Bhasera 6 our best player but if he's Good enough for championship and more should be destroying teams like this.
Guerrai 5 tried hard but lost the ball a lot

R.griffiths 4 had no help for alot of the game but hardly won a header and couldnt controll to save his life.

Pch 5 didn't do anything.
Feeney 5 again ran around but why bring him on.
Young 3 awful.

Fletcher 0 poor starting team and poor subs.if he'd done research properly would have played two big strikers up front with high wingers.

I was one of the keep fletcher this season see what happens after that performance I. think we need a change.

Sep 23, 2005
Back home, at least didn't have to travel far.
Terrible second half, no fight, no plan, no idea. Ref softened us up for them to then overrun us. Fair play Dorchester you had a bit of help but wanted it more than our full time "professionals" Well done.

Apr 9, 2009
Mutley
I've seen some bad Argyle performances over the years - haven't we all - and while that's not the worst ever it's got to at least be a contender for the bottom 10. I despair. Why are we in this mess? What happened?