Brentwallet - Slimmer or Bulging?? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brentwallet - Slimmer or Bulging??

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Biggs":1p7a65iy said:
Beyton_Green":1p7a65iy said:
With all the outgoings plus £125k for Jervis plus the alleged 'unspent budget' from the summer it would appear that the playing investment has actually decreased.

Clearly happy with the current position and no push for the playoffs.

Same old same old.

‘Alleged’

‘It would appear’

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, it’s pure conjecture.

So you think the wage total for all the outgoing players is less than the Argyle part of the wages for the 3 loan players and the unattached Church??

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Do you know if we’ve paid money to those outgoing players? Do you know the loan fees? Do you know if Adams has decided to store some budget up for next season?

No, you don’t. Again, you’re offering pure and utter conjecture.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Biggs":cy9ff47e said:
Do you know if we’ve paid money to those outgoing players? Do you know the loan fees? Do you know if Adams has decided to store some budget up for next season?

No, you don’t. Again, you’re offering pure and utter conjecture.

I would go one step further but i'd get banned.... :stir:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
"Brentwallet"

How f*****g original! winker!

I would go one step further but i'd get banned.

So ban me!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No one gets banned for saying what they think. UNLESS of course they break the law.

Aug 5, 2005
gaspargomez":1fjjt8c5 said:
Argyle have some of the biggest home attendances in this league, so the income should be there to compete very strongly with most other League One clubs. Not very many are bankrolled by rich owners. Yet Argyle seem to rely exclusively on loanees, free transfers and released players. They dont seem to pay transfer fees either. Not necessarily a bad thing, but Adams has complained about the playing budget in the Herald before and its legitimate to raise questions about this.

Gaspar, just pointing out to you for probably the 8th time that the majority of clubs in this division are bankrolled by rich owners. I've even listed them for you twice.

I take it you don't read other people's posts?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN":2z4cdqh3 said:
No one gets banned for saying what they think. UNLESS of course they break the law.
What if they’re wearing hard hats?

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Andy_S":2j5vuoni said:
"Brentwallet"

So ban me!

Wasn't it your esteemed words of wisdom that saw the most intelligent level headed knowledgeable poster bar none (Graham Clark) decide he'd had enough of Pasoti?

I'm sure everyone is delighted that you still post, and Graham doesn't.

Oh, hang on a minute... :facepalm:

Aug 8, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Quizmike":67z5qwhk said:
gaspargomez":67z5qwhk said:
Argyle have some of the biggest home attendances in this league, so the income should be there to compete very strongly with most other League One clubs. Not very many are bankrolled by rich owners. Yet Argyle seem to rely exclusively on loanees, free transfers and released players. They dont seem to pay transfer fees either. Not necessarily a bad thing, but Adams has complained about the playing budget in the Herald before and its legitimate to raise questions about this.

Gaspar, just pointing out to you for probably the 8th time that the majority of clubs in this division are bankrolled by rich owners. I've even listed them for you twice.

Plus how many clubs besides us actually make money....or break even? We currently have a middle of the division team that is very well run with a rock solid base, and that on the pitch continues to improve! The next challenge will be getting ready to move up another division.

Apr 1, 2009
Andy_S":3o4gy470 said:
"Brentwallet"

So ban me!

It might actually liven the thread up if we had a "sending off". At the moment this thread is like two Tony Pulis teams playing each other for the eighth time in a season. Everyone doing (or saying) exactly what you would expect them to do/say, no flair or originality, no chance of a positive result, just an unsatisfactory stalemate until the teams meet again next week (or tomorrow in Pasoti terms).

I'm sure someone will be along to tell me not to read it if I.m so bored, because that's what usually happens.....

Jan 27, 2012
Quizmike":210oi6bd said:
gaspargomez":210oi6bd said:

Yes I read your posts.
And I also have my own opinions about things.