At what point is Brenda obliged to give up on the PB? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

At what point is Brenda obliged to give up on the PB?

Jan 2, 2010
Greenblooded1":h9ol7gzt said:
The blox that "there is no alternative", is just there way of achieving success, giving the PB our PAFC to get their pay off. Simple as..

I suppose it all depends on the person's definition of success.

Brenda. *some* debts are paid. I get paid.
Heaney. Cinema, Buildings, Truro.
Ridsdale. Job for a year, cash in pocket, move on ASAP.
Fans. We get to watch football, staff are paid what they are owed.

While they are not all mutually exclusive, they don't all move in the same direction either.

T

Tim Chown

So who regulates administrators?

They must be answerable somewhere for their conduct?

Mar 23, 2008
A question worth asking again. Contracts have been signed but are they exchanged? If so and no completion has taken place what is the legally binding deadline? At what point does the administrator lean on the buyer and issue an ultimatum?

Mar 23, 2008
Surely that means no kit supplier can be signed?! A small problem in the whole scheme of things but symptamatic of the timescales.

M

Marcus The Green

Deacster":3mfakri4 said:
Surely that means no kit supplier can be signed?! A small problem in the whole scheme of things but symptamatic of the timescales.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was Guilfoyle that wasn't giving the green light to that deal??

Mar 23, 2008
If our contract with adidas has ended i would imagine we cant wear that in a competitive game. No new kit supplier, no kit, we wearing plain green polo shirts at Shrewsbury?!

O

oggyale

What happens to the players that have agreed to sign contracts if the PBs do not complete the deal by August 5th. Do they all leave,or do they stay and wait while the rescue plan is completed..

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
GreenGuy":2i46675m said:
So who regulates administrators?

They must be answerable somewhere for their conduct?

Isn't the savage irony the fact that the regulating body is headed by BG, or he is at least involved high-up in it?

Mar 23, 2008
As they are conditional contracts, on the condition the sale is completed, i guess the contract would be invalid and they would be free agents.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Deacster":13b7sb9w said:
If our contract with adidas has ended i would imagine we cant wear that in a competitive game. No new kit supplier, no kit, we wearing plain green polo shirts at Shrewsbury?!

They can always wear the old Puma kit. :nworthy: :mrgreen: :stout:

M

Marcus The Green

oggyale":2bpw4tf0 said:
What happens to the players that have agreed to sign contracts if the PBs do not complete the deal by August 5th. Do they all leave,or do they stay and wait while the rescue plan is completed..

My guess would be the football league will give us special dispensation to play the non-ratified contracted players until a deal goes through.