Argyle vs Bristol Rovers Thread (locked) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle vs Bristol Rovers Thread (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Tell me BG, IF you won £100,000, would you rejoice or worry about the day you have to spend the last £10 of it?

May 16, 2016
IJN":20ebd6by said:
Tell me BG, IF you won £100,000, would you rejoice or worry about the day you have to spend the last £10 of it?

He'd moan about having to go to collect it and that it was mostly in £50 notes.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Guiri Green":ucuzb3ev said:
IJN":ucuzb3ev said:

He'd moan about having to go to collect it and that it was mostly in £50 notes.

I'd spend the last £10 first .. so the problem wouldn't arise!! :thumbs:

I'm sure BG's response would be:
'Can you give me a logical, reasoned explanation as to why it isn't a million?? ' :furious:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Balham_Green":d23fesdq said:
JannerinCardiff":d23fesdq said:
It’s not a bland statement. We are capable of winning every game. Not at all saying we’ll win all of them just that we’ve nothing to fear. Positive Mental Attitude.

Another bland statement. Tell us something new.

Sorry but your whining about 1 goal in 5 games is bland. That stat means jack s*+* when the selected XI take to the field - what is important is the players attitude.

Otherwise when we were bottom we might have resigned ourselves to relegation .. and I’m glad it’s Derek motivating the players and not you involved with your overly negative doom mongering.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":10jsvmwp said:
Balham_Green":10jsvmwp said:
JannerinCardiff":10jsvmwp said:
It’s not a bland statement. We are capable of winning every game. Not at all saying we’ll win all of them just that we’ve nothing to fear. Positive Mental Attitude.

Another bland statement. Tell us something new.

Sorry but your whining about 1 goal in 5 games is bland. That stat means jack s*+* when the selected XI take to the field - what is important is the players attitude.

Otherwise when we were bottom we might have resigned ourselves to relegation .. and I’m glad it’s Derek motivating the players and not you involved with your overly negative doom mongering.

Ah so our Cardiff expert who knows everything thinks all that matters is 'players attitude'. So what was wrong with the 'attitude' for those 5 games? The one goal in 5 games is a fact not some puerile statement such as' we can win them all' that you come out with.

Mar 18, 2006
Huge game Saturday.
Win it and I would be relatively confident that we will stay up. Don’t see us getting anything on the road at the moment and the away games we have are all tough.
Wins against rovers and scunny should see us safe, but Saturday will not be easy and I don’t want to go in to the last game needing something.

Rovers unbeaten in their last 7 away games, winning 5 of them .

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
There appears to be no ‘Thursday press conference’ news from Home Park today.
Just wondering if Songo’o is fit and whether anyone else is doubtful?

Sep 6, 2006
Johndelve":2r46uwvm said:
Huge game Saturday.
Win it and I would be relatively confident that we will stay up. Don’t see us getting anything on the road at the moment and the away games we have are all tough.
Wins against rovers and scunny should see us safe, but Saturday will not be easy and I don’t want to go in to the last game needing something.

Ah but all that matters is players 'attitude' we are told by 'experts'!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
davie nine":w7ffxywl said:

I noticed that as well, there's always been a Thursday media day. Adams used to talk to the media on Tuesday's as well but that stopped a few weeks ago.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
History of stats proves nothing. What is important is the present and future. You only care about your own agenda dismissing the FACT I mentioned. We were bottom now we are 12th. If the fact you give of 1 goal in 5 away games were to never change trend my FACT would never be able to be true, so your fact is deemed meaningless in the sense of it predicting future outcomes.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Balham_Green":o9wyh5cw said:
Johndelve":o9wyh5cw said:
Huge game Saturday.

Ah but all that matters is players 'attitude' we are told by 'experts'!

Expert is your word not mine.

May 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":2g45xk8k said:
davie nine":2g45xk8k said:

I noticed that as well, there's always been a Thursday media day. Adams used to talk to the media on Tuesday's as well but that stopped a few weeks ago.

The weekly press conference is Friday lunchtime this week.

Dec 2, 2010
The fact we have the hardest run in on paper is a plus....better to be playing teams higher than lower.

Great reception for Coggy but going home pointless.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
HC Green":29gewf23 said:
PL2 3DQ":29gewf23 said:
davie nine":29gewf23 said:

The weekly press conference is Friday lunchtime this week.

Something to do with the board meeting I’m guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.