Argyle vs Bristol Rovers Thread (locked) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle vs Bristol Rovers Thread (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Larry David":2lm4yc8t said:
PL2 3DQ":2lm4yc8t said:
The match will be on IFollow for subscribers in the UK because it's an international break.

Which is what I would have said if I hadn't contacted them yesterday and been told that was just a trial during the last international break and this game would not be available to view in the UK.

Thanks.

It's odd that the EFL stated that games would be on IFollow during international weekends. Perhaps there was such a backlash that they scrapped it and called it a trial.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I will be outside the uk during the Bristol Rovs game, is there any way I can see the match on ifollow?

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
JannerinCardiff":1500rj9q said:
I will be outside the uk during the Bristol Rovs game, is there any way I can see the match on ifollow?

Pm please.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
ytfoGWZ.jpg

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":19noc4sd said:
Larry David":19noc4sd said:
PL2 3DQ":19noc4sd said:
The match will be on IFollow for subscribers in the UK because it's an international break.

Which is what I would have said if I hadn't contacted them yesterday and been told that was just a trial during the last international break and this game would not be available to view in the UK.

Thanks.

It's odd that the EFL stated that games would be on IFollow during international weekends. Perhaps there was such a backlash that they scrapped it and called it a trial.

Why would there be such a backlash?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
That would be from the EFL undercutting all their member teams by offering cheaper live streaming to the cost of tickets.

All that without telling the teams in advance (something Accrington's chairman collaborated) and exploiting a loophole to violate the Saturday 3pm broadcast embargo.

C

Charles Plym

Premier league referee appointed to the match , watch him ruin it ! Mind you Huxtable is 4/o

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It’s a game where it’s more important not to lose than to win i think.

Do we set up cautiously and try and keep it tight for 80 minutes and frustrate or do we go for an early goal and shut up shop.

I think they’ll come at us guns blazing so defensively we need to be right on it and hopefully play quick counter football to hit them back.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Larry David":3du1i80j said:
PL2 3DQ":3du1i80j said:

Did they say it would definitely not be available?

Doesn’t make much sense, since evening games are still broadcast.

It clearly doesn’t have a negative effect on attendances, and at £10 per match, the clubs must be benefitting financially?

Nov 2, 2004
Songoo would be a huge miss on Saturday. He is vital to our best system when defending corners and free kicks. If he is unfit then Taylor should play, without him we are tiny and susceptible to a Burton type performance. Defending set pieces will be vital. We must not lose this game.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Justin":2xjdu1an said:
Larry David":2xjdu1an said:
PL2 3DQ":2xjdu1an said:

Did they say it would definitely not be available?

Doesn’t make much sense, since evening games are still broadcast.

It clearly doesn’t have a negative effect on attendances, and at £10 per match, the clubs must be benefitting financially?

I’d certainly be looking to watch it on ifollow if it was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.