Argyle vs Bristol Rovers Thread (locked) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle vs Bristol Rovers Thread (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2019
Why are people having a go at macey. Sorry he has done nothing wrong in the games that he has played since he has come back.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Justin":2k9bhatr said:
Larry David":2k9bhatr said:
PL2 3DQ":2k9bhatr said:
The match will be on IFollow for subscribers in the UK because it's an international break.

Which is what I would have said if I hadn't contacted them yesterday and been told that was just a trial during the last international break and this game would not be available to view in the UK.

Did they say it would definitely not be available?

Doesn’t make much sense, since evening games are still broadcast.

It clearly doesn’t have a negative effect on attendances, and at £10 per match, the clubs must be benefitting financially?

Disappointing and a bit of a lame excuse to say it was just a trial run. I think eventually all games will be broadcast anyway.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Tugboat":2ehmu921 said:
It’s a game where it’s more important not to lose than to win i think.

Do we set up cautiously and try and keep it tight for 80 minutes and frustrate or do we go for an early goal and shut up shop.

I think they’ll come at us guns blazing so defensively we need to be right on it and hopefully play quick counter football to hit them back.
We're the home team and they are a lower league position than us so I think we should attack throughout the whole game, especially with Carey, Freddie and Ruben in the side.

Sep 6, 2006
r4h4al":kymsct8p said:
Tugboat":kymsct8p said:

Do we set up cautiously and try and keep it tight for 80 minutes and frustrate or do we go for an early goal and shut up shop.

I think they’ll come at us guns blazing so defensively we need to be right on it and hopefully play quick counter football to hit them back.
We're the home team and they are a lower league position than us so I think we should attack throughout the whole game, especially with Carey, Freddie and Ruben in the side.

Sounds easy enough. 'Attack whole game'. What could possibly go wrong?

Sep 6, 2006
PlymouthCasual":ws9cbizh said:
Our recent run of good form has coincided with the return of Letheran. This was certainly no coincidence.

Yes it was plus a host of other factors you choose to ignore.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
GreenArmy1984":1v4b83wc said:
Biggest game of the season by far on Saturday

Feeling confident as our Home Form is Excellent

COYGs

I love your passion and positivity. Don’t change. It counter balances some of the negative views on this forum.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Balham_Green":2y9mqzlr said:
r4h4al":2y9mqzlr said:
Tugboat":2y9mqzlr said:

Sounds easy enough. 'Attack whole game'. What could possibly go wrong?

It’s the best form of defence (apparently ;))

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":34uhju14 said:
Justin":34uhju14 said:
Larry David":34uhju14 said:
PL2 3DQ":34uhju14 said:
The match will be on IFollow for subscribers in the UK because it's an international break.

Which is what I would have said if I hadn't contacted them yesterday and been told that was just a trial during the last international break and this game would not be available to view in the UK.

Did they say it would definitely not be available?

Doesn’t make much sense, since evening games are still broadcast.

It clearly doesn’t have a negative effect on attendances, and at £10 per match, the clubs must be benefitting financially?

I’d certainly be looking to watch it on ifollow if it was available.

You are abroad aren't you? Its always available.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I don’t think it’s as easy as that from what I’ve been told unfortunately, I think you need a foreign email and foreign account to make payment from.

Feb 8, 2005
If that's the case then get yourself a gmail e-mail address and open an off-shore bank account.

Easy innit!

Nov 6, 2011
Tugboat":3s3aj68c said:

Absolute nonsense. This is a MUST WIN game. A draw or defeat and we're right in the relegation mix as if we're not already. It's looking like 52 points may not even be enough to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.