Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Listening to live commentary on Argyle TV. Can hardly hear the commentary. Can someone ask the commentators to speak louder or turn the crowd effects mike down a bit?
I sent a message to Argyle stating just that.
I thought it improved in the second half but it may have been my ears becoming accustomed to its volume.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
When I was signing up for a video pass for the Csmbridge game, PayPal four times told me that due to insecure WiF, payment was unsuccessful. In the end I gave up and paid direct with a debit card. So imagine my surprise when I got 4 separate messages from Paypal telling me my £10 payment had been successful. And when I looked online my bank account showed 5 x £10 transactions. I emailed Argyle TV and within 37 minutes refunds were organised. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Does anyone know if you are able to rewind or pause from kick off to watch later in the evening?

There's a chance I may be slightly late being able to watch this and know I could avoid the score and watch the next day when the full match replay is made available, but ideally I'd still like to watch it tonight.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Does anyone know if you are able to rewind or pause from kick off to watch later in the evening?

There's a chance I may be slightly late being able to watch this and know I could avoid the score and watch the next day when the full match replay is made available, but ideally I'd still like to watch it tonight.

Good point, I don't know. It may be you can just drag back the time to KO.

You'd still see the score when starting the stream late though, wouldn't you?

Andy70

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jan 12, 2020
Good point, I don't know. It may be you can just drag back the time to KO.

You'd still see the score when starting the stream late though, wouldn't you?
Sounds like a great idea for a TV comedy script....Oh wait.....

May 16, 2016
Paid me money, got confirmation etc etc but why do I - yet again - have to hunt around the site to find it to watch the warm ups ?

Found it by going back to the buy a package section.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the Club site a bit user unfriendly at times?

Oct 23, 2013
I agree, the set up is really not clear, link to match centre did not work, you had to click on buy package again! Very confusing and not how it worked last time I am sure. I always dread having to guess how it is going to work this week.

Reactions: Guiri Green

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham

Good question and I’d be interested to hear the answer too (or how it goes). I’d be surprised if the pause would wait that long before returning to live.

Related to that, does anyone know how soon after a game the whole feed is available to watch from the start?

As far as I can tell, it is thankfully possible to go straight to Argyle TV without seeing anything about the result (just tried it on the Gillingham feed). I could never manage that with Ifollow…

May 16, 2016
I agree, the set up is really not clear, link to match centre did not work, you had to click on buy package again! Very confusing and not how it worked last time I am sure. I always dread having to guess how it is going to work this week.
That's the thing, it never works seamlessly but it's usually a different issue to the last time I used it !

Oct 19, 2021
Paid me money, got confirmation etc etc but why do I - yet again - have to hunt around the site to find it to watch the warm ups ?

Found it by going back to the buy a package section.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the Club site a bit user unfriendly at times?
I’m watching on my laptop and all I need to do is log in, hover the cursor over TV and then click on watch or listen live.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I've bookmarked the video page as it never changes. So it's just one click, log on and I'm there.

Reactions: plymouth1987