Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread | Page 27 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Does Ryan Dickson still live with his mum and dad? I ask because he speaks in such hushed tones so as not to disturb his parents in the room next door.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I desperately miss Argyle away commentary actually coming from the ground rather than the hushed tones of a sanitised studio.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
My video feed is stuttering tonight. Very pixelated in quality too.

Cheltnum Green

✅ Evergreen
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 15, 2021
Couple of short drop-outs on my laptop, (just needed a refresh), but I also have it on the App on my phone (based on a recommendation following the Crewe match). That hasn't dropped out at all.

Sep 6, 2006
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I desperately miss Argyle away commentary actually coming from the ground rather than the hushed tones of a sanitised studio.
After tonight I would prefer no commentary at all. Unbelievably biased with Dickson adding no value at all. Is that the best they can get? And it's 'Argyle' mate. You did play for us although obviously not good enough. I don't suggest a future career in analysis.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
It’s the same every game. Absolutely no passion or excitement, it’s a hard watch.

However tonight was exceptionally poor. If Argyle are serious about creating a premium service it has to be resolved.

Reactions: Balham Green
May 16, 2016
Weren't we lead to believe the commentary was going to be pro Argyle and partisan, like Sparksy in his heyday ?

The BBC generates more interest and paints a better picture with part time coverage. It's either the guy that did "Noggin the Nog" and "Bagpuss" or the ex Argyle player who can't remember the name of the club he played at.

Dreary stuff.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
The commentary on our service last night was extremely poor. Can you imagine if you were on the audio service only? You would not have a clue what was happening (although that would have been a bonus) as the pair of them consistently failed to paint a picture of what was happening. They were mumbling about the game rather than clearly commentating on the action.