Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread | Page 26 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread

May 16, 2016
I’m watching on my laptop and all I need to do is log in, hover the cursor over TV and then click on watch or listen live.
I'm using an android tablet and have had previously had similar issues on a Firsetick with amazons web browser.

I've already had to resatrt the stream 3 times during the warm ups and ads !

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’m watching on my laptop and all I need to do is log in, hover the cursor over TV and then click on watch or listen live.

Yep me too, although it’s a bit fiddly on iPad. As you can’t hover over the TV section as easily, so you have to sort of hold your finger on it and hope.

I’d watch it on the app, but last time I checked the app was phone only and not optimised for tablets.

Jan 27, 2012
Paid me money, got confirmation etc etc but why do I - yet again - have to hunt around the site to find it to watch the warm ups ?

Found it by going back to the buy a package section.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the Club site a bit user unfriendly at times?

Its VERY difficult to find the link to the livestream once you pay for the game. Not clear at all.
The site lets you pay for the same livestream more than once.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
It's only happen edfor me since the issue with missing the end of the match last week. It had been pretty much perfect before that so something has changed at their end.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Cambridge is/was the world centre for certain computer technologies so there is bound to be a poor internet connection from there isn't there?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Just to note the link to watch/listen to the Match is in the first post of each Match Thread.

Once you’ve paid, just head back to Pasoti and click the link, it’ll take you directly took the audio/video feed.