Argyle linked with USA striker Duncan McGuire (signs for Blackburn) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle linked with USA striker Duncan McGuire (signs for Blackburn)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Is this yank any good? Data must have been interrogated by the team. I mean his KPI's.
He has only played 2 seasons as a pro
Senior career*
YearsTeamApps(Gls)
2022Lane United11(4)
2023–Orlando City29(13)

Lane United play in USL 2 he had 4 goals and 3 assists in 11 games.
then moved to Orlando City in the MLS he scored 13 goals in 29 league games and 2 more in cup games . He will be 23 on Feb f and is 6ft 1in.
He was the 6th player picked in the 2023 MLS Superdraft, his 15 goals made him top goalscorer for Orlando, pretty impressive for a first year player.
In 2023 he played 2 games for the US under 23 team and scored 1 goal, and on Jan 20 this year he came on as a sub for the US National team.

Reactions: Andy B.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I'm not that bothered if we don't sign a striker during this window..we're not exactly struggling to score goals so far this season..whereas we do seem to be finding it difficult to keep a clean sheet...rather than panic buy...give IF time to go through his contacts and options during the rest of this season..then he can spring a welcome stiker surprise on us in the summer
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like that. It must be the Spanish air.

Reactions: GreeninSpain
Jan 3, 2023
If you want something different up top, try reminding Kieffer Moore that Plymouth's a lot closer to home.

Pretty sure he used to be a personal trainer, so he can do some of the fitness coaching when not getting game time!

(By the way I'm still staggered that given some of players were playing for England youth set-up at 19, in comparison Kieffer was stuck in the South Devon pub leagues - so what a journey he's had!)

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
If you want something different up top, try reminding Kieffer Moore that Plymouth's a lot closer to home.

Pretty sure he used to be a personal trainer, so he can do some of the fitness coaching when not getting game time!

(By the way I'm still staggered that given some of players were playing for England youth set-up at 19, in comparison Kieffer was stuck in the South Devon pub leagues - so what a journey he's had!)
He's already signed for Ipswich I believe.

Jan 3, 2023
He's already signed for Ipswich I believe.
Yes, I see now.

Odd really, he was never given a proper chance last time he was at Ipswich, and I don't recall the fans up here being that bothered.

No Facebook postings from mates up here about it - so guess they are non-plussed again. Usually so gushing about their team and the club filling up my feed all the time...

Reactions: Meds9000

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Duncan McGuire [Orlando City - Blackburn] Loan