ARGYLE have completed the acquisition of HHP. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

ARGYLE have completed the acquisition of HHP.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Darren Stoneman":38n9sxd2 said:
This is a knowledge and power thing, sone fans feel that they have had great power due to the little snippets of information they got through their friendship with Janes Brent, now with Simon Halletts transparency there is no more power, no more super fan

For me as a non prawn sandwich eater I think it is excellent !!

To be fair if there were any snippets of information formed through a friendship from what I have seen they didn't become public knowledge which negates any supposed feeling of 'great power'.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well done, you made my day Darren. If JB ever told me anything I must have missed it. :greensmile:

As for 'Prawn Sandwich' - Guilty as charged. In my 'dotage' my days of comfort are guaranteed. Plus of course I can park knowing that 'your people' can't hit me with a ticket whilst the game is on.

Power? :lol:

D

Darren Stoneman

IJN":wnqytdf9 said:
Well done, you made my day Darren. If JB ever told me anything I must have missed it. :greensmile:

As for 'Prawn Sandwich' - Guilty as charged. In my 'dotage' my days of comfort are guaranteed. Plus of course I can park knowing that 'your people' can't hit me with a ticket whilst the game is on.

Touchy touchy ! Why jump to defend yourself if there is no reason too, I never mentioned any names and certainly did not think of you,

As for my people if people park correctly and safely in accordance with restrictions, my people will have nothing to do.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Darren Stoneman":v2thswbb said:
IJN":v2thswbb said:

Touchy touchy ! Why jump to defend yourself if there is no reason too, I never mentioned any names and certainly did not think of you,

As for my people if people park correctly and safely in accordance with restrictions, my people will have nothing to do.
It did appear that it was a pointed response to the previous post.
Iā€™ve never had a prawn sandwich at HP, by the way.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
davie nine":1l2rzbda said:
Darren Stoneman":1l2rzbda said:
IJN":1l2rzbda said:

It did appear that it was a pointed response to the previous post.
Iā€™ve never had a prawn sandwich at HP, by the way.

Of course it was, he hasn't the courage of his convictions, he's lying. Let's face it, not the first time a traffic warden, or in his case a glorified one (extra epaulet) has spoken an untruth that's for sure.

As for prawn sandwiches, I too have never had one at Home Park.

D

Darren Stoneman

Thatā€™s the problem with you Ian, as soon as someone says something you disagree with you start with the personal attacks and insults, I donā€™t believe I insulted you !!

This is why you are vilified across other Internet forums.

Anyway I would much rather be a glorified Traffic warden than someone with your reputation

tonsk

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Whilst you are here Darren, can you confirm that m/cycle parking is still available where it was last season on match days?
If so, does the Rovers friendly on Saturday count as a match day?

tonsk

D

Darren Stoneman

tonsk said:
Whilst you are here Darren, can you confirm that m/cycle parking is still available where it was last season on match days?
If so, does the Rovers friendly on Saturday count as a match day?

Hi , of course, signage still up and I am looking at increasing the capacity in the car park this season, to assist further

Yes that includes this weeks game,

Appreciate any thoughts to how we can make things better

Jun 27, 2019
Tugboat":wlluwq6e said:
Heā€™s building transparency, trust and a working relationship between club and supporters.

It should be applauded.

Couldn't agree more.

Simon Hallett is an Argyle fan through and through, and wants to share news with other fans just like we all would.

What struck me about his comments about RL's appointment was his frustration at not being able to announce it to the fanbase earlier - he knew what we were going through and clearly hated not being able to put us out of our misery.

I don't think I've ever heard of a football chairman being accused of too much transparency. It's a definite first for me and I've been supporting Argyle for nigh-on 30 years.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Darren Stoneman":h1js3hlg said:
Thatā€™s the problem with you Ian, as soon as someone says something you disagree with you start with the personal attacks and insults, I donā€™t believe I insulted you !!

You must be in a very small minority then!

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Errr, fans of this football club are entitled to take as much interest (and scrutinise, if appropriate) club-related dealings as they like. In this context, it is not unreasonable to do. Understandably, Ian is going to defend James Brent but letā€™s not start belittling those who have a contrary opinion. Itā€™s really quite sad - especially with the new season commencing in 10 days.

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Darren Stoneman":1acj2en1 said:
IJN":1acj2en1 said:

They may be able to hit you with tickets but never just pay up Ian. There are many places in Plymouth where the parking restrictions are not correctly marked and signposted in accordance with legislation. :whistle:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Darren Stoneman":3t9hzxw1 said:

This is why you are vilified across other Internet forums.

Anyway I would much rather be a glorified Traffic warden than someone with your reputation

Yes you did Dazza, in your usual vermicular manner.

As for your last paragraph, youā€™ve got your wish.