Anyone else see this on TV the other night? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone else see this on TV the other night?

May 16, 2016
Standard location hopping isn't it. I remember one series - possibly Dawn French - that had Launceston Castle just around the corner from Fowey harbour.

The Spaniards Inn at Cargreen has been the local in many a fictional TV village over the years. There's never been a TV series set or filmed in Plymouth that I can recall. There's was a Channel 4 film in the 80s, I remember seeing them filming it and drunkenly annoying a guy working with some lights.

Jun 17, 2006
Reading
Kris Marshall is his name. From Bath originally.
Yes, thank you. And the movie was directed by Dudi Appleton. I had the very huge pleasure of working with Dudi’s wonderful sister in private practice, part of the ‘Oxford Solicitor’s group‘…well okay, that was how we described ourselves, but joking aside, a beautiful family…..but I can confirm Kris was/is apparently a great guy, definitely a green rather than a red/white…….the rest is academic 😁💚

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Standard location hopping isn't it. I remember one series - possibly Dawn French - that had Launceston Castle just around the corner from Fowey harbour.

The Spaniards Inn at Cargreen has been the local in many a fictional TV village over the years. There's never been a TV series set or filmed in Plymouth that I can recall. There's was a Channel 4 film in the 80s, I remember seeing them filming it and drunkenly annoying a guy working with some lights.
The film you refer to was called "The Endless Game", I was an extra with the rest of my family, it starred Albert Finney.
We filmed down at Brittany Ferries whilst other parts were filmed in France and America