Advertising | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Advertising

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The rogue has just been removed (that's the advert not Lundan Cabbie).

Again, I ask you all to take screenshots of anything poppy coming in, it seems as if this can happen on occasion when a new relationship with an advertising agency takes place.

I will repeat my promise once again, we will not be allowing any pop ups.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As a matter of interest, here's PASOTI in the World and UK scheme of things and in relation to our nearest neighbour.

KAinpw7.png

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Just now I got another pop-up ad while browsing PASOTI on an iPad. Should have taken a screen shot for you. Will try to remember if it happens again.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The little thing at the very bottom of the screen is not a pop up by the way. You simply ignore it and it goes away.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's ours Paul, it's for the Freddy vote which starts at 1100.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for you all looking though. Don't forget if you see anything you don't like, just let me know. It's a suck it and see situation for a few months.

I like what I see so far, and the man we deal with is a) A site owner, b) A footie fan and c) He hates pop ups as much as we do, so I'm hoping this will be a match made in heaven. However, as I say, sometimes a rogue piggy back ad gets in, and we have to be on it as soon as possible, that's why screenshots are so valuable.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
By the way, for your information, at this second 65% of our readership is on mobile, 30% is on Desktop and 5% is on tablet. Looking at the stats for the last month, that appears to be our norm.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":2s9fom0h said:
Thanks for you all looking though. Don't forget if you see anything you don't like, just let me know. It's a suck it and see situation for a few months.

I like what I see so far, and the man we deal with is a) A site owner, b) A footie fan and c) He hates pop ups as much as we do, so I'm hoping this will be a match made in heaven. However, as I say, sometimes a rogue piggy back ad gets in, and we have to be on it as soon as possible, that's why screenshots are so valuable.

Only thing I've had is a video from Visitportugal? Can click to stop the video which stops but the singing continues, no mute or 'X' to close it. Just scared me pooless cos I was working on the laptop with my back to the PC. Now just log off pasoti if I'm working :cry: or turn the PC sound off. Not a great nuisance but scarey first time in an (otherwise) empty house!! :twisted:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for that, I have now forwarded your observations.

That should NOT be happening, so will be sorted.