Adams out now | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out now

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
The fans HAVE to make their feelings known on NYD.

I get the apathy, I c ant even be arsed to scream and shout anymore but we must.

There’s only one way the board will get the message, and that’s hostility towards the Adams and his team.

He tried to protect himself with the yob comments, but don’t let him hide behind that any longe.

Enough is enough

Nov 9, 2008
For me, we need to have someone ready to come in very quickly. I think we do need a change as it can't get any worse, but it needs to happen very soon in order for January to not be a waste.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
It needs to be root and branch - Adams Wotton Nancekivell Wilmot etc etc.

It will cost a bit but worth it in the long run.

May 22, 2006
Stuart House":1aq6gyjp said:

I get the apathy, I c ant even be arsed to scream and shout anymore but we must.

There’s only one way the board will get the message, and that’s hostility towards the Adams and his team.

He tried to protect himself with the yob comments, but don’t let him hide behind that any longe.

Enough is enough

Nope.

You cannot underestimate how little the board thinks of you and your feelings. To them you are barely even human. Just turn up, give us your cash, sit down, shut up and watch the football, and when the final whistle blows and we've squeezed enough cash from you, kindly f**k off back to your dwelling. And don't bother us with your pointless complaining because we know you'll be back next week. If you get a bit too noisy then you might get banned, but that's the only reaction you can expect.

Maybe now's the time to explore the wondrous cornucopia of leisure activities this great nation has to offer. If enough people did that then maybe the board would start paying attention. For all the garbage about the fans being the true custodians of the club, the sad truth is that if you can't tear yourself away for a few weeks then the club owns YOUR ass, not the other way around.

As you say, enough is enough. Not a single penny will pass between me and the club until Adams has gone. I wonder how differently football clubs would treat their fans if they knew they had to actually earn their loyalty.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Well your probably right HG, but the venting post another terrible result helps me get it out of my system so I don’t spend my non footballing time dwelling on it.

I love the new tunnel, as there’s not escaping from it for Adams.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Bristol Rich":mz6iga1c said:
Lobster":mz6iga1c said:
Gloucester Green":mz6iga1c said:
Results are irrelevant to them as we've heard

At least this bit is a lie

The board are prepared to accept relegation. So actually maybe results are irrelevant.

Fans forum clearly shows how little respect the board give to results so thanks for your creative input

Jan 3, 2017
We need 10 wins in 22 matches. We've won 5 out of 24. There's no sign of improvement, no mitigating factors. Adams out.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
DrP78":30ri68w0 said:
We need 10 wins in 22 matches. We've won 5 out of 24. There's no sign of improvement, no mitigating factors. Adams out.

If you include the tail end of last season it's 6 wins out of 30 or 25 points from a possible 90 or based over a full season of 46 games is 38 points.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Ham Green":2oze16qq said:
Stuart House":2oze16qq said:

Enough is enough

Nope.

You cannot underestimate how little the board thinks of you and your feelings. To them you are barely even human. Just turn up, give us your cash, sit down, shut up and watch the football, and when the final whistle blows and we've squeezed enough cash from you, kindly f**k off back to your dwelling. And don't bother us with your pointless complaining because we know you'll be back next week. If you get a bit too noisy then you might get banned, but that's the only reaction you can expect.

Maybe now's the time to explore the wondrous cornucopia of leisure activities this great nation has to offer. If enough people did that then maybe the board would start paying attention. For all the garbage about the fans being the true custodians of the club, the sad truth is that if you can't tear yourself away for a few weeks then the club owns YOUR ass, not the other way around.

As you say, enough is enough. Not a single penny will pass between me and the club until Adams has gone. I wonder how differently football clubs would treat their fans if they knew they had to actually earn their loyalty.

Torquay 4-2 Truro today. 4 of the goals were absolute worldies including a volley by the man-bunned Tyler Harvey. Wasn't the only disenfranchised Argyle fan there.
Right now PAFC is DAFC so I really can't bring myself to support his plaything which is what the club has become

May 1, 2011
Gloucester Green":1bilqqgk said:
Bristol Rich":1bilqqgk said:
Lobster":1bilqqgk said:
Gloucester Green":1bilqqgk said:
Results are irrelevant to them as we've heard

At least this bit is a lie

The board are prepared to accept relegation. So actually maybe results are irrelevant.

Fans forum clearly shows how little respect the board give to results so thanks for your creative input

Correct. Dunford is in awe of Adams.

Nov 28, 2017
Take Macey with him literally awful goalkeeper. Might aswell stick cooper in goal I literally cannot watch Macey anymore. Songo bad back pass but why is Macey out so far? Also get rid of Adams don’t care how much it costs. Carey can do one too he’s been poor but still starts somehow!!

Sep 28, 2003
London
Stuart House":370p6fno said:

Enough is enough

The fans made their feelings clear when they clapped the manager off the pitch after being turned over at home by Accrington Stanley.

No standards, no expectation, no fight. Any other fanbase would be raging at the inaction from our board but little old Argyle think Adams is doing a great job.