Danny Mayor to Tranmere? | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor to Tranmere?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
TRFCSWA":2gnho0z5 said:
Devongreenowl":2gnho0z5 said:
Ok. Let’s just believe the Tranmere fan instead then.

I honestly couldn't care less whether you believe me or not. A number of credible posters on our side have reported this. I thought i'd post to hear if anyone has heard anything your end. Your posts are pretty poor by the way, you come across like you own the place shouting down fellow Arygle fans.

You don't know Danny yourself, and he may like our bad pitch!

Don’t think so! :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He said in our programme today that he loves the beaches down here, do perhaps he simply likes sand.

What the hell is wrong with your pitch? Do egg chasers play on it?

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
If this rumour still has any legs in it ( if there ever were any) it is going to be harder to find a replacement at the end of the “window”. Or maybe Rovers are waiting for an FA Cup windfall by beating Watford at beach football?

Jan 9, 2020
Tynan One Nil":23wgvxzz said:
If this rumour still has any legs in it ( if there ever were any) it is going to be harder to find a replacement at the end of the “window”. Or maybe Rovers are waiting for an FA Cup windfall by beating Watford at beach football?

Pretty much spot on. Hearing we are after Mayor and Cook from Mansfield. Made just under 1mil in that past week so have money to spend now. N

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The revenue maybe was 'over a million' but the costs would be substantial and I would have though Mark Palios would draw some of the money back in from what he's owed and then I would have though the club would want to catch up with ground maintenance etc...................

So your 'million' is probably nearer £500,000, still a nice tidy some though.

If you chuck in the chance of role reversal (again) next season, you in League 2 and us in League 1, which isn't that far fetched, I'd be amazed if DM plays for you guys next season.

Best wait and see I reckon. It'll all pan out I'm sure.

Aug 5, 2016
TRFCSWA":2j0musa7 said:
Tynan One Nil":2j0musa7 said:

Pretty much spot on. Hearing we are after Mayor and Cook from Mansfield. Made just under 1mil in that past week so have money to spend now. N

I think your priority for any unbudgeted income will be sorting out that shocking pitch before looking for some decent players to play on it. Danny Mayor will not perform on a tractor field when he is used to the velvety lawn at Home Park.

Jan 9, 2020
Knibbsworth":2wwn4vgd said:
TRFCSWA":2wwn4vgd said:
Tynan One Nil":2wwn4vgd said:

I think your priority for any unbudgeted income will be sorting out that shocking pitch before looking for some decent players to play on it. Danny Mayor will not perform on a tractor field when he is used to the velvety lawn at Home Park.

Plans are already in place to sort the drainage out at the end of the season.

The real reason as to why the ground is in that state, is we have Liverpool reserves and Liverpool women's team that use the ground too. We had a match against Accrington one week and it was like any other FLpitch, then Liverpool used it 5x over 8 days and our next match was like how it looks. It'd be nice if Liverpool pitched in too! Our pitch has never been like this.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
TRFCSWA":2fbki8hl said:
Tynan One Nil":2fbki8hl said:

Rank bad timing if it happens, wish the window would close now.

Jun 27, 2019
Devongreenowl":cbise7je said:
It’s not happening.

Agreed. Danny Mayor would have to have rocks in his head to swap a promotion bid playing for his old manager and teammates for a relegation battle on a pitch barely suitable for keeping cattle.

This is not going to happen.

Sep 19, 2015
The only reason he would leave is if he was hating life in the South West surely. Even then I cant see him going to Tranmere when he turned down Ipswich less than 6 months ago.