Danny Mayor to Tranmere? | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor to Tranmere?

Jul 12, 2016
PlymouthCasual":25magf45 said:
The only reason he would leave is if he was hating life in the South West surely. Even then I cant see him going to Tranmere when he turned down Ipswich less than 6 months ago.
Tranmere is nearer home.

Jul 12, 2016
WoodsyGreen":2tiszpoc said:
Devongreenowl":2tiszpoc said:
It’s not happening.

Agreed. Danny Mayor would have to have rocks in his head to swap a promotion bid playing for his old manager and teammates for a relegation battle on a pitch barely suitable for keeping cattle.

This is not going to happen.
Famous last words!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Crikey, Oldy’s got his dark specs on again! :greensmile:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Ah, good old Oldage with his glass virtually empty approach!

Ryan Lowe has already said that he rested Danny Mayor on Saturday a. Because he needed it before the forthcoming two home games and b. Basically to save him getting kicked off the park by Stevenage's, shall we say workmanlike approach.

I fully expect Mayor to play tomorrow and I will be back on here on Saturday morning telling TR whotsisname not to bother us with any of his dodgy rumours in future. Danny Mayor is a key part of our promotion push and I’m sure he needs a relegation battle with a team which plays on a surface akin to Blackpool pleasure beach, like a hole in the head. Mind you, their pitch wasn’t much of an advantage to them this weekend was it? :scarf:

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Watched Tranmere v Utd. Their pitch is a cowpat, Mayor will struggle big time if he has to run through that quagmire every other week.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
10 pages because some random Tranmere fan posts, with people giving it serious thought.

There is zero evidence to consider this even a possibility.

Not happening, stop letting the tranmere fan wind you up.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pasoti seems to decide what runs and what doesn’t Stuart.

It has always been this.

We had about 35 pages on Mr Haas!!

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Stuart House":fplwduuj said:
10 pages because some random Tranmere fan posts, with people giving it serious thought.

There is zero evidence to consider this even a possibility.

Not happening, stop letting the tranmere fan wind you up.

I said this when the rumour first started Stuart, but the Tranmere guy is back. Loved reading his excuses for their bog of a pitch though.

Aug 5, 2016
Devongreenowl":3lxodh0n said:

Ryan Lowe has already said that he rested Danny Mayor on Saturday a. Because he needed it before the forthcoming two home games and b. Basically to save him getting kicked off the park by Stevenage's, shall we say workmanlike approach.

Stevenage didn't kick us at all. I don't recall them even getting a yellow card nor deserving one.

I anticipated Mayor would come on at HT. His dribbling creates space for others, and our only outlet in the first half was Cooper, but Stevenage knew that and smothered him. I thought Mayor would have taken the heat off him and got him an extra few yards to put some precision on his deliveries, as well as some breathing space for the forwards. We created two chances without Mayor and put two away, but we are putting pressure on ourselves playing without him because we didn't look half as fluid and aren't usually as clinical.

Fingers crossed Mayor is involved against Crawley because he is integral to the way we play.

Mar 14, 2009
Knibbsworth":7imvxjre said:
Devongreenowl":7imvxjre said:

Stevenage didn't kick us at all. I don't recall them even getting a yellow card nor deserving one.

I anticipated Mayor would come on at HT. His dribbling creates space for others, and our only outlet in the first half was Cooper, but Stevenage knew that and smothered him. I thought Mayor would have taken the heat off him and got him an extra few yards to put some precision on his deliveries, as well as some breathing space for the forwards. We created two chances without Mayor and put two away, but we are putting pressure on ourselves playing without him because we didn't look half as fluid and aren't usually as clinical.

Fingers crossed Mayor is involved against Crawley because he is integral to the way we play.

What lm curious about is Coopers position if Macfadzean gets back in the team.

I agree the team functions better with Mayor and Cooper in it because l look back at the games before Cooper and remember how many teams targeted Mayor because they knew he was our real creative outlet. When you have Cooper and Mayor in the Argyle team it’s difficult for teams to double mark either of them, as if they do the other player obtains more space.

The better this team gets, in terms of creative, powerful, quick outlets the more space it opens up for the others. That’s why lm excited to think how this team might evolve.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
TRFCSWA is winding us all up and we are taking the bait. Our friend, ‘Oldage’, is helping him.

He knows that Danny Mayor is going nowhere.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Bakinson or Grant

Fadz or Cooper

Cooper or Moore

Mayor or Cooper

Hardie or Jephcott

Telford or Moore

All pretty headache stuff but one things weird, not one question to the back 3.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":cp4gh1sq said:
TRFCSWA is winding us all up and we are taking the bait. Our friend, ‘Oldage’, is helping him.

He knows that Danny Mayor is going nowhere.

Is it the first of February yet davie??? :thumbs:
No? OK Give us a knock when it is will you? Ta.
I ain't reading no more of these transfer 'factoids'!! :facepalm: