Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in)

Jul 3, 2006
Kellett, a solid defensive midfielder and an experienced centre back would be my priorities. But can't imagine we'll bring more than one player in.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Can't we transfer Sheridan out?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Sky Sports haven't spoken to Sheridan through the window of his car at the gates of Home Park yet.

Aug 10, 2006
a couple of attack minded midfielders and a goal scorer would be my priority but what do I know I aint got an fa coaching badge.

P

Paul_Roberts

Bournemouth have bid £5m for a Birmingham striker.

BOURNEMOUTH!!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Not aimed particularly at you Paul, but I dunno why everyone's so surprised at Bournemouth spending loads of money when they've got a billionaire (? or at least multi-millionaire) Russian owner with oil money.

I kinda get the point that it illustrates we should never settle for where we are, but at the same time unless we too win the Russian lottery then we'd probably need to follow a more organic approach.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Picture of Morgan on twitter in a Hartlepool training kit.

P

Paul_Roberts

GreenSam":5awkwdqr said:
Not aimed particularly at you Paul, but I dunno why everyone's so surprised at Bournemouth spending loads of money when they've got a billionaire (? or at least multi-millionaire) Russian owner with oil money.

I kinda get the point that it illustrates we should never settle for where we are, but at the same time unless we too win the Russian lottery then we'd probably need to follow a more organic approach.

I know they've got a sugar daddy, but it's still very odd seeing them bidding such extravagant sums. It was the same when Wigan started splashing the cash, despite them being a nothing club until Dave Whelan bought them out.

Where's our sugar daddy?

:tumbleweed: