Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in)

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
argyleapf":b9apf8d1 said:
Got to get a couple in or we will probably finish bottom half of the table. We have several very good players but need more ability going forward and retaining the ball. WE NEED PROMOTION THIS SEASON, no excuses. For a city our size it would be wrong to expect less.

If we fail to go up how many season tickets and what attendance figures next season. We've been too long stuggling to beat teams in the lowest division. Many may not pay good money for yet another season of fearing playing teams with gates of 2,000 and being told a game will be hard as they are very good teams. We should not be in fear of any team in this division, they should see us as the team to fear. Another season in this division will I feel loose us a lot of support that we have done well to hold onto. Supporters I talk to are becoming very disillusioned with watching dire football for far too many years.
:oops:
Thank god we have the Fanfest, which is top premier league :scarf:

For me it's quite simpl... Sheridan here=no season titicket. Anyone else (except Billy Davies) = season ticket. I simply will not accept his ego any more

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i would not sanction any more incoming transfers.this useless management/coaching team have enough players to field two teams and they have had all the time in the world to get them fit.sheridan,mccarthy and harbin should be dismissed today. :furious:

Dec 7, 2006
Steve Evans":1ygtums8 said:
i would not sanction any more incoming transfers.this useless management/coaching team have enough players to field two teams and they have had all the time in the world to get them fit.sheridan,mccarthy and harbin should be dismissed today. :furious:
What he said.

Jul 29, 2010
GreenArmy1984":3s9vpejf said:
Will be following Transfer Deadline Day on Twitter

@only1argyle :thumbs:

#incoming #pafc :scarf:

Taxi for Sheridan, we can but hope.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Today could be a big indicator of whether Brent is giving any consideration to pulling the trigger on Sheridan's tenure.
If he's at all considering a change then I would hope he would not sanction any further incoming transfers other than a return for Messrs Kellett & / or O'Connor.
That being said he has in the last few weeks allowed the permanent signing of Brunt and the loan of Talbot which seems to suggest a chairman who has confidence in his manager...which would in turn confirm how woefully detached from the reality of the situation the upper echelons of the club are.

Apr 1, 2009
up_the_line":fb0nr1d7 said:
Today could be a big indicator of whether Brent is giving any consideration to pulling the trigger on Sheridan's tenure.
If he's at all considering a change then I would hope he would not sanction any further incoming transfers other than a return for Messrs Kellett & / or O'Connor.
That being said he has in the last few weeks allowed the permanent signing of Brunt and the loan of Talbot which seems to suggest a chairman who has confidence in his manager...which would in turn confirm how woefully detached from the reality of the situation the upper echelons of the club are.

Agreed.

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
Let's scrap these second rate signings Lee & Flanagan and throw our absolute weight behind getting O'Connor and Kellett back. If we still continue to do poorly even with that full strength line up that had us doing so well earlier in the season, only then will I even consider calling for Sheridan's sacking.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
xmastree":2fj0hu7g said:
up_the_line":2fj0hu7g said:

Agreed.

Not convinced - they let him sign Talbot just last Friday, so I don't think as defeat on Saturday will have radically changed their position (although it has with the fans). I believe the Board will not make a decision on the manager's job before May (or the point when promotion is a mathematically impossible if earlier)

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Paul_Roberts":394bg2ae said:
Has he gone yet?
Just remember how long it took him to sack fletcher when we all knew it should have been a lot earlier. I can see Sheridan still being here for remainder of the season unfortunately.

Dec 19, 2009
Kellett and O'Conner, end of. We know what they can do and had our most successful patch when both of them plus Reid B were in the team. I'd be more confident of us getting back on track with the 3 of them in the team for the remainder of the season.
We want them back, they want to come apparently, they don't seem to figure for their parent clubs so what's the problem?