Rickie Lambert (will he sign?) | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rickie Lambert (will he sign?)

Will Lambert sign for Argyle?

• Yes

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 84 46.4%
  • This thread is complete nonsense

Votes: 81 44.8%

• Total voters

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I saw peter shilton in the bookies yesterday

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
oddball":3qn2rqlt said:
we do have a vacant number nine shirt....surely somebody must be lined up

What is all this preoccupation with a vacant number 9 shirt ( not just oddball)?

In 2010/11, according to GoS no player wore no. 9. In 2011/12, no. 9 was worn in 4 league matches by Tsoumou when on loan from PNE.

Aug 30, 2016
Peverell
Please, please, Ricky sign for somebody, ANYBODY, soon. This endless will he, won't he speculation that's obsessing everybody (me inluded) is getting a bit too much. :banghead:

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Herald.

A source very close to Lambert has said, there was never any truth in the rumours regarding Lambert joining Argyle

So this can be closed now

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Yet it was 'sources close to the herald' that said he had been in talks just two days ago.

They must be laughing with the amount of click bait they've had read these past few days.

Mar 14, 2009
Most people with any common sense knew it wasn't true.

You only had to think how much he was going to cost us compared to what our budget is.

Jul 29, 2010
Stuart House":30z3tlcz said:
The 72 will be so disappointed
Whereas those of us who didn't ever want it to happen in the 177 are delighted to hear that :thumbs:

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Despite the story someone else still believes, 73 now! :)

Mar 21, 2008
The Herald will surely be berated on here for literally making up stories supposedly confirmed by 'close sources', and rightly so

I wonder if someone somewhere within the paper is having to currently think about how they're going to write an article to publish that essentially says they fabricated the whole thing, can imagine that's reasonably difficult

Mar 14, 2009
Rob_GT4":1olbumjv said:
The Herald will surely be berated on here for literally making up stories supposedly confirmed by 'close sources', and rightly so

I wonder if someone somewhere within the paper is having to currently think about how they're going to write an article to publish that essentially says they fabricated the whole thing, can imagine that's reasonably difficult

To be fair a number of people on here were pushing this story.

It went on for days before the herald published their story about him supposedly having talks.

In my place of work it was even doing the rounds. That's how bad it got. Someone was on a wind up and managed to make it snowball into footballing gossip that somehow spread.

The herald look foolish because they keep copying stories on here. If they done their sums they would of wondered how Argyle would be able to afford him especially after we just gone all out to re-sign Carey.

TBH, what harm has it done though. There was no further transfer news this week and it filled a gap whilst we wait for pre-season to get under way.