Rickie Lambert (will he sign?) | Page 22 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rickie Lambert (will he sign?)

Will Lambert sign for Argyle?

• Yes

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 84 46.4%
  • This thread is complete nonsense

Votes: 81 44.8%

• Total voters
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Tugboat":3qy3cep0 said:
Are clubs still allowed to mutually terminate a contract of a player and for that player to the sign on for another club?
Players who were released before yesterday's deadline are able to sign for other clubs, but if someone were to be released now he'd not be able to sign for a league club until January.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Argy1e":2ilid6ew said:
Tugboat":2ilid6ew said:
Are clubs still allowed to mutually terminate a contract of a player and for that player to the sign on for another club?
Players who were released before yesterday's deadline are able to sign for other clubs, but if someone were to be released now he'd not be able to sign for a league club until January.

Thanks.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pilgrim28":1apijnb4 said:
The-Pilgrim":1apijnb4 said:
Without wanting to stir up an old rumour, I can't help but notice Rickie Lambert hasn't signed for anyone yet, now the window has shut we can only sign free agents and we are still potentially light upfront, is there any chance of this happening again or is this one dead in the water?
Has been linked with a move to René Meulensteen's Kerala Blasters in the Indian Premier League.

I hope he enjoys a hot curry, but perhaps he lacks the speed to cope with its' effects?

B

Beercan

Even if we could go out and get a player like Lambert (which we can't) what would that mean for Ciftci? Ciftci has been bought in to be our number 9. I'm pretty sure the player Adam's was trying to get over the finishing line yesterday would of been an alternative to a big man? Maybe a mobile, quick striker? But a player like Lambert is never going to sign for Argyle...... ever!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016