Remi Matthews (back to Norwich & may return to Argyle) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Remi Matthews (back to Norwich & may return to Argyle)

Sep 23, 2005
Argy1e":brznw8ab said:
Balham_Green":brznw8ab said:
Another fine mess by Sarcevic. It was his c*ck up which led to the incident where Matthews got injured.
He was closed down pretty quickly and nobody was offering themselves up to receive the ball. Wasn't really much he could do.
This. As if Sarcevic doesn't have enough on his back already without blaming Matthews injury on him. He was caught in possession, not the first and won't be the last.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Hopefully, back for Saturday. A limping Matthews is a better GK than a fully fit McCormick...

Apr 29, 2016
John Cooper":2b0o8mfp said:
Hopefully, back for Saturday. A limping Matthews is a better GK than a fully fit McCormick...

Why is it necessary to be disparaging to one of our players? Not even necessary to bring Luke into this post at all. I just hope that our goalkeeper curse is over soon whoever becomes fit.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
philmeboots":3kq643vl said:
John Cooper":3kq643vl said:

Why is it necessary to be disparaging to one of our players? Not even necessary to bring Luke into this post at all. I just hope that our goalkeeper curse is over soon whoever becomes fit.

Te Loeke?

Sep 25, 2010
I believe we can't get another emergency loan keeper in, because of the rules, if Matthews is out, then we have to probably look at the free agent market.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Martyn":10x385p9 said:
I believe we can't get another emergency loan keeper in, because of the rules, if Matthews is out, then we have to probably look at the free agent market.
If that's based off what Adams said the other day, then it's wrong. The reason we couldn't bring in another keeper is we already had Matthews at the club so weren't eligible for one. If he leaves, we are.

Oct 14, 2015
John Cooper":2f7oeq8k said:

Seriously?? I just don't get the constant slagging off in regards to our players? We all have our favourites and those you think should or shouldn't be playing and given our current league position and some performances I understand people's frustrations but constant derogatory comments about some of our players is pointless and unhelpful. If you'd rather have a limping Matthews in goal then a fully fit Luke McCormick then we might as well all give up and welcome relegation now instead of waiting till May..

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I don’t think we will see him back unfortunately. My guessing is he’ll be out for 2-4 weeks. In that time I’d expect another loan signing if Luke isn’t available.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I’d be happy if he kept goal at Bradford on Saturday as well. We could either uncover a gem or “who needs the cup this season anyway” the importance is the league.

Did James Dungey get his break against Bradford? I’m sure he kept a clean sheet somewhere up north in his first appearance.