Remi Matthews (back to Norwich & may return to Argyle) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Remi Matthews (back to Norwich & may return to Argyle)

Apr 4, 2015
excellent news if true, despite other peoples thoughts I think he has been very poor in general the last season or 2 apart from the odd game. if we keep diarougha, sign a striker and Taylor stays fit I'm miles more confident of survival.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
freddie2greens":1g1es0bu said:
excellent news if true, despite other peoples thoughts I think he has been very poor in general the last season or 2 apart from the odd game. if we keep diarougha, sign a striker and Taylor stays fit I'm miles more confident of survival.

I thought Toumani Diagouraga was a permanent signing.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Lundan Cabbie":q1s7ybi0 said:
freddie2greens":q1s7ybi0 said:

I thought Toumani Diagouraga was a permanent signing.
He is, but only on a short term contract.

Oct 31, 2015
cheshiregreen":2rmnf4qu said:
Back in New Year probably.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/f ... uit-949592

My take is if he returns then te Loeke and Roos will leave in January.

Oh yes please. Nothing against Roos who is very capable but Reme is a class above ala Toums.

I agree with other posts Lukes performances have dropped off before his injury and he does nit command his area as he used to.

Sign Reme and Toums and it will ba good January.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Would love to see him back, or even signed permanently, as he provides excellent competition for Luke, once he is fit again.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
rsp4":3q3dsy2n said:
cheshiregreen":3q3dsy2n said:

Oh yes please. Nothing against Roos who is very capable but Reme is a class above ala Toums.

I agree with other posts Lukes performances have dropped off before his injury and he does nit command his area as he used to.

Obviously didn't go to Bury that double save when injured was breathtaking

Jan 11, 2017
edengreen":3m81myia said:
rsp4":3m81myia said:
cheshiregreen":3m81myia said:

Luke can make some unbelievable saves, however his problem this season has been that hes made too many silly mistakes which have lead to goals.

Oct 31, 2015
Plymstock808":2s45itoe said:
edengreen":2s45itoe said:
rsp4":2s45itoe said:
cheshiregreen":2s45itoe said:

Luke can make some unbelievable saves, however his problem this season has been that hes made too many silly mistakes which have lead to goals.

Beat me to my own reply. What 808 said :)

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Roos one on one save on Saturday when score was 2-1 was critical. If that had gone in reckon Oldham would have gone on to 3 points

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
MarkinMelbourne":2qyxrnku said:
Roos one on one save on Saturday when score was 2-1 was critical. If that had gone in reckon Oldham would have gone on to 3 points

Yes. I thought certain goal when he was about to shoot. Stunning and critical save.