Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0 | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0

Oct 31, 2015
Good news well done all involved. Did this application include the corners or will thst come later?

Get the diggers in when the U18s have finished :)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
pafc_casual":145x6tlh said:
Does anyone know who the Main Contractor is?

Most probably hasn’t got that far yet, now the club knows we’ve been granted permission it will most probably go out for tended to a select few contractors.

Hopefully the preferred contractor will employ a few local people.

May 22, 2006
Princerock":10644mla said:
cheshiregreen":10644mla said:

Oh dear...I click on that link and all I get is.....OOPS, sorry, we can't find the page you requested.

I hope this development isn't just a game of mirrors that never really happened... :sad: .

Me too.

But at least the Herald website is a joy to navigate.

Quintrell_Green":3paj2hj9 said:
Abbotts Ann Green":3paj2hj9 said:
“Independent professionals”, that would be the planning officers who work for the council. As officers they provide that kind of advice to the members who then base their decision on the advice they receive as well as what they think themselves. If a plan is not up to scratch then it will not even get to meeting.

Decision made, let’s get this thing built.

Exactly. It is not as if every Planning Officer in PCC's office are born within a mile of Home Park. They are not all men who are football fanatics, but guys and gals often originating from all over the UK, who have often studied for their MTPI and other essential qualifications, who may have holed out somewhere in West Devon or East Cornwall, having been successful at interview for a job in a planning office. Planning decisions are not based on whims, but the necessity to 'tick many boxes' , go ' through umpteen hoops' and be within Local Planning Policies.
Couldn't agree more.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I bet they cock up the seating arrangements for ST holders in the grandstand when work starts and we are temporarily moved to other areas of the ground.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
dunlop":1b75hr86 said:
I bet they cock up the seating arrangements for ST holders in the grandstand when work starts and we are temporarily moved to other areas of the ground.

May as well get the criticisms in early, for things that haven't even happened yet :thumbup:

Jun 2, 2016
dunlop":2yusjn4x said:
Where were you expecting to sit while the Grandstand gets refurbished?

M

Monkey Nuts

Biggs":232xk12m said:
dunlop":232xk12m said:

May as well get the criticisms in early, for things that haven't even happened yet :thumbup:

:lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
dunlop":csvor4pc said:

Miserable old bugger.

Did you see the old Janner on TV last night, in broad Janner he said 'About time, we sit behind bleddy pillars, that isn't right is it"? :lol: Where are the supports for the roof going then mate? Sky hooks aren't real. :facepalm: