Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0 | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":rquba3k2 said:
dunlop":rquba3k2 said:
I bet they cock up the seating arrangements for ST holders in the grandstand when work starts and we are temporarily moved to other areas of the ground.

Miserable old bugger.

Did you see the old Janner on TV last night, in broad Janner he said 'About time, we sit behind bleddy pillars, that isn't right is it"? :lol: Where are the supports for the roof going then mate? Sky hooks aren't real. :facepalm:

I usually sit behind pillocks tbh!! :oops:

Oct 31, 2015
dunlop":nnro5afq said:
I bet they cock up the seating arrangements for ST holders in the grandstand when work starts and we are temporarily moved to other areas of the ground.

Yea I felt the same when they rebuilt the horseshoe. My ST was in the Devonport end but they cocked it up royally and removed the whole stand so I had to cram into the mayflower standing for half a season. I tell you why couldnt they build around me.

Really? What a statement. Where do you want to sit on the scaffolding?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
dunlop":12redusf said:

Relocating people is hardly going to be difficult. All seats at Home Park are presently the same price so nobody will be moved to cheaper seats and there are more than enough around the stadium. The only problem I can envisage would be fussy supporters.

Mar 20, 2008
I really hope this gets done - I remember the building of the horseshoe on 01/02 and enjoying watching a team that got better and better with stadium being built around them

Let’s hope next years team is as good to watch as the stand goes up

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
dunlop":1jmets5b said:
JB is on the case and says as much in an interview on iFollow.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":3k76ujo4 said:
dunlop":3k76ujo4 said:

Miserable old bugger.

Did you see the old Janner on TV last night, in broad Janner he said 'About time, we sit behind bleddy pillars, that isn't right is it"? :lol: Where are the supports for the roof going then mate? Sky hooks aren't real. :facepalm:

I thought exactly the same, unless he knows something we dont.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Brilliant news. Well done all. Looking forward to the stand refurbishment and also seeing the new development too. COYG.

Nov 12, 2003
The stadium refurb will be a big improvement. Its just a shame that it comes at the price of offices, shops and a hotel which will really spoil the place. I suspect some supporters of the scheme might not have paid close attention to that. The Council could not have been blamed if they had refused the plans.

Concentrating on the positives, I hope the club hurry up and build the grandstand element.

PS- I've worked in the planning and development sectors for around 25 years and much of the stuff posted about the planning process on this thread and elsewhere isn't correct. Too late now though !

Aug 5, 2015
Spoil it in what way? Most of it is derelict and decrepit. Where are the delegates using the conference facilities going to stay?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Kentishgreen":pwkpv89h said:
Spoil it in what way? Most of it is derelict and decrepit. Where are the delegates using the conference facilities going to stay?

They could always kip in their cars in a pot-holed car park

C

CADMAN

Lundan Cabbie":1b55idkt said:
Kentishgreen":1b55idkt said:

Do you mean the car park which the owner has allowed to to become/remain pot holed?

May 8, 2011
Hubble":1meqcx8x said:
Lundan Cabbie":1meqcx8x said:
Kentishgreen":1meqcx8x said:

Do you mean the car park which the owner has allowed to to become/remain pot holed?

Yes that great asset, that doesn’t bring in any income but cost money to maintain, some may even call it a liability.

C

CADMAN

HC Green":2379pezf said:
Hubble":2379pezf said:
Lundan Cabbie":2379pezf said:
Kentishgreen":2379pezf said:

Yes that great asset, that doesn’t bring in any income but cost money to maintain, some may even call it a liability.
A liability? I could think of few million reasons not to call it a liability.

May 8, 2011
Hubble":26plawg0 said:
HC Green":26plawg0 said:
Hubble":26plawg0 said:
Lundan Cabbie":26plawg0 said:
Kentishgreen":26plawg0 said:

A liability? I could think of few million reasons not to call it a liability.

What, by selling it to a developer and getting cash and a profit share agreement and getting the developer to pay all your fees and charges on your planning application?