Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0

Mar 14, 2009
I always believed the plans would eventually go ahead because the city needs a football club & addiontial factilities which can grow with the pace of population of this city.

Just like I believe what will happen with Plymouth Airport, I have always felt re-development will happen and Argyle's plans will be approved. Its just a matter of time as people make concessions to move things forward.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Very few negative comments so far. In fact, none at all bar clarifications on parking, fire and disability access.

I typed that before Councilman Morris said he hated hybrid applications!

M

Monkey Nuts

So a Councillor Morris has mentioned that fans will still have to go outside for the toilets..... surely this is some kind of error??

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Monkey Nuts":2fw2bwy8 said:
So a Councillor Morris has mentioned that fans will still have to go outside for the toilets..... surely this is some kind of error??

He was asking if that was the case. The planning officer replied that facilities will be inside the new development.

That's how I heard it, anyway.

M

Monkey Nuts

Biggs":1t83q5v2 said:
Monkey Nuts":1t83q5v2 said:

He was asking if that was the case. The planning officer replied that facilities will be inside the new development.

That's how I heard it, anyway.

Yeah i did see that, but he said it was his 'understanding'. Surely there shouldn't be any confusion whatsoever... all the loos should be inside, end of story!

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Reading the live blog on the 'Erald site, I can't see anything stopping this now - everybody seems very much onbaord with the plans. :scarf:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Pure curiosity on my part, but there's a lady sitting next to James Brent in the public seating area.

Probably a family member, but did we get any news on the rumoured female board member....?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
13-0 unanimously grant permission.

Chair: 'that doesn't happen very often'

Jan 31, 2010
Worcester
Disappointed, but not surprised by the outcome. I don’t think it is in the long term interests of the club. However it’s happening and look forward to moving on and getting the greens up the table!