next season tickets (merged) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

next season tickets (merged)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm the same, but it'll be top of my list as it always is.

I don't drink and don't smoke so it's my only vice.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
pedro91":2sdu4bo8 said:
With bills going up and being on a fixed income,getting a ST is at the bottom of my list!!!!!!

El Pedro why not apply to sell program's or 50/50 you could even become one of the Crowd Control personnel, better still how about one of those customer service representatives that wander about outside the ground then you could get access for free that way it would not use any of your budget.

Oct 31, 2015
Gary_Wills":1z7wqlfd said:
Pogleswoody":1z7wqlfd said:
I would like to think there will be a recognition for those who maintained their ST Membership in Div 2?
Unless that is deemed 'unfair' to new ST purchasers? :think:

Interesting suggestion of a sentiment discount. Not that. often seen in the entertainment world, a repeat benefit customer status beyond the contracted period. Though the banks sometimes waive those troughy overdraft charges based on it I guess.
Licence to smug and sneer should suffice though, right?

I think there should be dispensation for those of us who had STs on the drop through the leagues AND stood by in the darkest days of keague 2.

Back to the original query I will be buying again no matter what. But I wont go to bloody Wembley again if it happened :)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":jdhr6ei0 said:
I would like to think there will be a recognition for those who maintained their ST Membership in Div 2?

Just before administration, the then owners announced a great loyalty scheme where renewing a season ticket would gain a 5% discount for each continuous year, up to a maximum of 25%. It's a shame it never got implemented.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":2eop4i9o said:
Pogleswoody":2eop4i9o said:

Just before administration, the then owners announced a great loyalty scheme where renewing a season ticket would gain a 5% discount for each continuous year, up to a maximum of 25%. It's a shame it never got implemented.

:lol:

A self fulfilling prophesy?