next season tickets (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

next season tickets (merged)

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Surely if you support Argyle, unless finances dictate otherwise you carry on supporting. We all know that your going to get some poo performances over the season, it's part of the JOY of watching Argyle, anything else is nonsensical
Pete

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I'll be there but at the moment I don't feel much enthusiasm for what feels destined to be another season of playing fine until Christmas and then choking when the pressure is turned up a few notches.

Apr 12, 2016
Work circumstances will dictate whether I get a season ticket but will be there otherwise after all what else am I going to do on a Saturday ? As for being in L2 again spare a thought for Rochdale who spent 41 years from 1969 to 2010 in the fourth tier....doesn't bear thinking about.

May 16, 2016
All too predictable across the board now. Raiders, Pompey, City and select FA Cup games from next season.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
GreenSam":1xhl62m0 said:
I'll be there but at the moment I don't feel much enthusiasm for what feels destined to be another season of playing fine until Christmas and then choking when the pressure is turned up a few notches.

Like against Exeter you mean? Oh and Liverpool, Cheltenham and Cambridge, all after Christmas?

Oct 10, 2012
monkeywrench":2shtcz4f said:
GreenSam":2shtcz4f said:

Like against Exeter you mean? Oh and Liverpool, Cheltenham and Cambridge, all after Christmas?

Bore off. You know exactly what he means.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Carlo":n4fh4m0z said:
monkeywrench":n4fh4m0z said:
GreenSam":n4fh4m0z said:

Bore off. You know exactly what he means.

Bore off?? Brilliant.

Oct 16, 2016
Every day!

Can't we have a 'nice day'? We're there's no diving in at each other?

It's all opinions with the occasional fact thrown, it's what supporter is all about

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Shankster":21u2ipis said:
Every day!

It's all opinions with the occasional fact thrown, it's what supporter is all about

Don't be silly, this is Pasoti!

Oct 16, 2016
monkeywrench":24ja7l5q said:
Shankster":24ja7l5q said:
Every day!

I enjoy it and there's some great people here but why o why the anger?? Insanity

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Shankster":wjl7xz4z said:
monkeywrench":wjl7xz4z said:
Shankster":wjl7xz4z said:
Every day!

I enjoy it and there's some great people here but why o why the anger?? Insanity

Football is a passionate game I guess. But yes, lots of angry folk.

Oct 24, 2010
monkeywrench":2gte34it said:
Shankster":2gte34it said:
monkeywrench":2gte34it said:
Shankster":2gte34it said:
Every day!

The joys of the internet. People would never talk like that to each other face to face. I expect even Balham Green is a pleasant chap when you get to know him.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
On Tuesday evening I was 'somewhat annoyed'. After watching a most inept performance I got home to discover that the club Twitter had decided to block me. Now I did tweet a couple of times about the poor performance, and I do think we could be playing better overall this season, but I have tweeted during the good times this season too (Liverpool away, Exeter away, Cheltenham away, when we were top last season). None of that seemed to matter though to whoever runs the Twitter account as they decided to block me (without warning). Very strange I think, as I wasn't rude and I wasn't abusive. I see plenty of worse from other fans.

After being a ST holder for many, many years and following the team around the country (when I can) I think I deserve better. I think the Twitter account needs a careful look at to be honest!

Anyway, I digress. Even at the end of Tuesday I would never consider choosing not to attend HP regularly next season. I am lucky as I live locally and can afford to do so (not the case for everyone I know) but given that I am able to go I certainly will.

I have to say I am not the greatest fan of Derek Adams. Even when we were almost top a few weeks ago I wasn't suddenly saying he is the world's greatest manager. If we get promoted then he will have done a good job. That needs to be the focus right now.

If we don't go up (and hopefully we get out of this basement league!) then I will still be there next season.

Sep 6, 2006
esmer":39mt8p9v said:
monkeywrench":39mt8p9v said:
Shankster":39mt8p9v said:
monkeywrench":39mt8p9v said:
Shankster":39mt8p9v said:
Every day!

The joys of the internet. People would never talk like that to each other face to face. I expect even Balham Green is a pleasant chap when you get to know him.

Why bring me in to it?!