next season tickets (merged) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

next season tickets (merged)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Waiting for the early bird announcement. 100% committed to season ticket whichever league we are in.

Still glass half full and desperately hoping that it's League 1.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
davie nine":8ac6r40v said:
Waiting for the early bird announcement. 100% committed to season ticket whichever league we are in.

Still glass half full and desperately hoping that it's League 1.

For the last two seasons the Early Bird ST prices were announced at the end of February and the middle of March, so it shouldn't be too long to wait for an announcement.

Oct 16, 2016
Balham_Green":1rfqolyb said:
esmer":1rfqolyb said:
monkeywrench":1rfqolyb said:
Shankster":1rfqolyb said:
monkeywrench":1rfqolyb said:
Shankster":1rfqolyb said:
Every day!

Can't we have a 'nice day'? We're there's no diving in at each other?

It's all opinions with the occasional fact thrown, it's what supporter is all about

Don't be silly, this is Pasoti!

I enjoy it and there's some great people here but why o why the anger?? Insanity

Football is a passionate game I guess. But yes, lots of angry folk.
The joys of the internet. People would never talk like that to each other face to face. I expect even Balham Green is a pleasant chap when you get to know him.

Why bring me in to it?!

Jaws

Nov 16, 2006
The 7th March 1959, my dad took me to my first match v Mansfield . Result Argyle 8 Mansfield 3. I was hooked, and consequently 58 years later come next Tuesday v Blackpool, I may well remember that first match, hoping for another 8-3!!
Travelling now over 100 miles round trip on a Tuesday night, isn't quite so easy, but I will always renew my season ticket, while I can.
Football at Argyle is a lesson, just like life. There are high's and low's , exciting days and days of frustration. Days of promotion and times of relegation.
The Argyle experience should not be viewed match by match, but over a life experience, just like life can't be judged on a day by day basis.
Am I pleased that my dad took me all those years ago, yes, for I have many great memories and like life, I can take nothing for granted. Enjoy the highs and the lows, but above all enjoy the moment, you may not have another.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
monkeywrench":368u76d8 said:
GreenSam":368u76d8 said:
I'll be there but at the moment I don't feel much enthusiasm for what feels destined to be another season of playing fine until Christmas and then choking when the pressure is turned up a few notches.

Like against Exeter you mean? Oh and Liverpool, Cheltenham and Cambridge, all after Christmas?
Come on, you know what I mean...

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Not really, but let's revisit this after Tuesday. I suspect that 6 points to the good and Pasoti will be a much happier place.

P

Positively Green

we are definitely going to renew our Season Tickets. Anyone who is deliberating - remember the perks. Guaranteed first dibs this Season on Liverpool FA Cup ties (Home and Away) and all Away games and a guaranteed seat at the Exeter Home game. We were grateful we had our Season Tickets on many occasions this Season.

:scarf:

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
onthegreen":2syuak5s said:
The 7th March 1959, my dad took me to my first match v Mansfield . Result Argyle 8 Mansfield 3. I was hooked, and consequently 58 years later come next Tuesday v Blackpool, I may well remember that first match, hoping for another 8-3!!
Travelling now over 100 miles round trip on a Tuesday night, isn't quite so easy, but I will always renew my season ticket, while I can.
Football at Argyle is a lesson, just like life. There are high's and low's , exciting days and days of frustration. Days of promotion and times of relegation.
The Argyle experience should not be viewed match by match, but over a life experience, just like life can't be judged on a day by day basis.
Am I pleased that my dad took me all those years ago, yes, for I have many great memories and like life, I can take nothing for granted. Enjoy the highs and the lows, but above all enjoy the moment, you may not have another.

Agree with you totally :scarf:

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
As much as starting next season in L1 shows some progression by the club, it seems odd that people are considering refraining from buying ST based on the league we are in. Do people think that L1 is that much of a better standard, that the excitement and entertainment levels will increase because it is one league further up the ladder? That we will suddenly lose the Tuesday night hoodoo?

Always found the league status correlation a weird one. If you said you weren't committing until we had a new manager who played exciting football, I would understand more, but purely based on the league we are in seems odd.

Jun 2, 2016
onthegreen":195ll992 said:

Well said.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
davie nine":3ldg7t8x said:
Still no announcement about season tickets for next season.

Last season prices were published on 13th March 2016.

The grandstand refurb has probably delayed an announcement. The plan is for work to start on the grandstand in early 2018 so this would mean grandstand season ticket holders moving to other parts of the stadium next season so I guess the club are still working out the best way to facilitate this.

Apr 6, 2009
I guess we all have the same lot of information to hand so may be futile asking but anyone any idea when season ticket info will be released. I had my season ticket paid for this time last season but no announcement yet this time around. Has anyone asked when purchasing other tickets?

I half assume they are awaiting until we are guaranteed promotion but that may leave it late for an earlybird type thing