next season tickets (merged) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

next season tickets (merged)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
katkin":1nj27ofa said:
I guess we all have the same lot of information to hand so may be futile asking but anyone any idea when season ticket info will be released. I had my season ticket paid for this time last season but no announcement yet this time around. Has anyone asked when purchasing other tickets?

I half assume they are awaiting until we are guaranteed promotion but that may leave it late for an earlybird type thing

We will be promoted (or not) before season end. The club sets the early bird 'rules', they can charge what they like, when they like, from whatever date to the 'closing' date for an offer.

can we just not concentrate on promotion?
I will be a ST Holder next year, I'm sure it will be great value, whenever I buy it and whatever I pay!" :scarf:

Apr 6, 2009
i will be a ST holder again next season too. I'd just like an idea of pricing thats all so i can work out if i can save for it or will have to spread the cost. it makes no difference to the outcome i just wondered if anyone had asked.

i don't beleive me enquiring whether anyone knows when ST may be available will affect the squads mentality so yes we can concentrate on promotion but i can also wonder!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
katkin":1cls7yq3 said:
i will be a ST holder again next season too. I'd just like an idea of pricing thats all so i can work out if i can save for it or will have to spread the cost. it makes no difference to the outcome i just wondered if anyone had asked.

i don't beleive me enquiring whether anyone knows when ST may be available will affect the squads mentality so yes we can concentrate on promotion but i can also wonder!!

Sorry kat, I am a bit excitable at the moment!! :oops: :scarf:

Apr 6, 2009
i'll let you off!! i'm chomping at the bit for all the rest of the away tickets but i know roughly when to expect those ones so its not so bad!!

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
katkin":h6g88gc3 said:

Perfectly reasonable question katkin - don't mind the ignorant posters.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Greenrod":2gfng5sb said:
katkin":2gfng5sb said:

Perfectly reasonable question katkin - don't mind the ignorant posters.

I had already apologised for myself .. myself, if you don't mind. Some might find your 'intervention' as ignorant as my post was. However, I hope that I am rarely rude to pasotiites, if I am I then apologise.

Apr 6, 2009
I didn't take it personally and responded. Thank you for the apology although not really needed. We are all excited/nervous about the ladt bit of the season

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I would renew my season ticket whatever league we found ourselves in. As it is, it now looks more likely to be League 1 which will mean visiting some grounds I have enjoyed visiting before and some new ones. Being a fan means following the team no matter what. Whether that is with a season ticket or being a casual, all support is appreciated

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I'm buying one for next season even though I'll rarely get down.

Want to do my bit to support the Club.

Apr 13, 2014
St Mawgan
Seems late this year, or is it me. Sure the season ticket renewals were announced before now last season. Do people think there will be an early bird offer this time around, or will prices just go up as it is more likely we are going up to league 1? Perhaps they are waiting for confirmation of promotion before the announcement.....

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I would like to think there will be a recognition for those who maintained their ST Membership in Div 2?
Unless that is deemed 'unfair' to new ST purchasers? :think:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PL2 3DQ":2wizl04w said:
davie nine":2wizl04w said:
Still no announcement about season tickets for next season.

Last season prices were published on 13th March 2016.

The grandstand refurb has probably delayed an announcement. The plan is for work to start on the grandstand in early 2018 so this would mean grandstand season ticket holders moving to other parts of the stadium next season so I guess the club are still working out the best way to facilitate this.

Posty's reply confirmed by Simon Hallett at Senior Greens today.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
All quite at Home Park regarding next season as we are into April :

Next seasons Green & White Membership ?

Next Seasons New Kit ?

Just 2 Home games To Go !

Maybe they are waiting for promotion to be confirmed

Green Army :scarf:

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Pogleswoody":24exlddu said:
I would like to think there will be a recognition for those who maintained their ST Membership in Div 2?
Unless that is deemed 'unfair' to new ST purchasers? :think:

Interesting suggestion of a sentiment discount. Not that. often seen in the entertainment world, a repeat benefit customer status beyond the contracted period. Though the banks sometimes waive those troughy overdraft charges based on it I guess.
Licence to smug and sneer should suffice though, right?