Kits next season | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kits next season

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Anyway, if we're talking about current club branding... aren't the Home Park seats a much brighter shade of green than the shirts anyway?

home_park_465x276.jpg

Compare and contrast http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Plymout ... Argyle.htm (the shirts from 2001 onwards barely look green at all :crazy: )

Jul 29, 2010
Hell will freeze over before we all of us agree on something... anything.

GA84 thinks yellow is a "proper Argyle" colour :shock:

Jul 29, 2010
Biggs":dgegomzd said:
Anyway, if we're talking about current club branding... aren't the Home Park seats a much brighter shade of green than the shirts anyway?

home_park_465x276.jpg

Compare and contrast http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Plymout ... Argyle.htm (the shirts from 2001 onwards barely look green at all :crazy: )
When was that photo taken Biggs, the sun bleaching has lightened the shade on the Lynsey considerably. Maybe that's the way forward, leave them to fade long enough and they won't have to rebrand at all, just lighten the shirt :lol:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Looks like not long after they were built to me, seats look new and it's before the new pitch was put in. And as you say, it will be EVEN lighter now.

I'm just a little confused by this talk of wholescale re-branding if we change the shade. If the shirts are a brighter green to go with the already brighter green seats in the stadium, that covers anything anyone sees watching the game or on TV. And the club changes the website and social media every season anyway... so what exactly is there to rebrand? A couple of signs??

Jul 29, 2010
One for the club to answer that one, 'tis their stated position.

I would IMAGINE though it's primarily internal that drives their thinking, the bits of the ground we fans don't get to see. Carpets, skirting boards, doors, bar frontages etc in the grandstand...hence the observation that a best guess on the earliest opportunity to change would be the grandstand refurb.

And it's NOT just a "couple of signs", there are signs everywhere, there's the food outlets, the superstore, the internal and external detailing etc.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
:scarf: I can imagine the reaction of visiting fans "I`m not coming down here again Fred, have you seen the various shades of green, disgusting, should be kicked out of the EFL". Get a life people, you know which ones I mean. :scarf: Bugger, the scarf is not on brand, will probably have my ST revoked now.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
X Isle":34jm5g2v said:

Wouldn't it be lovely to see Brighter Argyle Green Home Shirt & Yellow Away Shirt Next Season

Proper Argyle Colours :scarf:

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":5zzmu12u said:
X Isle":5zzmu12u said:

Wouldn't it be lovely to see Brighter Argyle Green Home Shirt & Yellow Away Shirt Next Season

Proper Argyle Colours :scarf:

Yellow is not, nor has it ever been an Argyle colour. :coat:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
:funny:

I was minding my own business pondering the rebranding of skirting boards, when I spat my coffee out at Paul's post and Smiffy's reaction.

I hope for his sake that he's joking :crazy:

Jul 29, 2010
C'mon Biggs, you're not that naive surely.

He's serious, or trolling again. Wind ups would require a previously absent level of cunning and wit.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If you were asked what was our 'away' colour, what would you say? Not just X'y but an open question.

I'd say 'white'.