Home Park Development (PCC agenda 14th December 2pm) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Development (PCC agenda 14th December 2pm)

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
How much % of the profit will Argyle get.

B

Baby Face Johnson

PL2 3DQ":1gimvawe said:
There's a new skate park proposed for Central Park, it looks quite good.....

Herald

It will be interesting to see if anyone from Leeds, Southampton or London objects to it.

Perhaps you could sticky a list of topics us exiled fans are allowed to have an opinion on.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He didn’t say ‘have an opinion on’ BFJ he said ‘’objects to’ meaning writing in to the PCC.

Do you think there’ll be any? I bet you there won’t.

Why would there, JB’s not involved. Not too hard is it?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Baby Face Johnson":yo40uafa said:
PL2 3DQ":yo40uafa said:
There's a new skate park proposed for Central Park, it looks quite good.....

Herald

It will be interesting to see if anyone from Leeds, Southampton or London objects to it.

Perhaps you could sticky a list of topics us exiled fans are allowed to have an opinion on.

I didn't mention opinions.

B

Baby Face Johnson

Same difference. You only want opinions in favour not against and then woe-betide anyone that doesn't live within a ten mile radius of Home Park. It's boring now.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well give it a rest then BFJ.

Anyone can have an opinion but it seems as if you get the hump when people don’t agree with you.

Ian’s point was s good one and you’re deliberately falsely representing it.

Jul 13, 2006
What is it with the insularity of some people on this site.
It does you no favours and comes across as very village.It's a small town outlook, that will help to keep this club small for ever more.
People come to Plymouth for a variety of reasons, and their opinions count too. Try welcoming people wherever they come from and choose to live.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not even sure what you’re on about mate.

No one is saying anything like that.

What IS being said is that perhaps people on other cities shouldn’t be objecting to anything to do with planning permission in our City. Also if they have against HHP & Gateway then perhaps it’s surprising they haven’t for other developments.

So before you get on your high horse perhaps you should check your saddle.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Precisely what Ian say. I don’t go obecting or supporting plannng projects in other cities. I don’t live in them.

B

Baby Face Johnson

IJN":27aut5bi said:

Anyone can have an opinion but it seems as if you get the hump when people don’t agree with you.

Utter nonsense. I'll be giving nothing a rest thank you very much. I'm beginning to think that your detractors may have a point on certain issues. If these were Kevin Heaney's proposals you would be apoplectic.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
foreigner":1jobsgn1 said:
What is it with the insularity of some people on this site.
It does you no favours and comes across as very village.It's a small town outlook, that will help to keep this club small for ever more.
People come to Plymouth for a variety of reasons, and their opinions count too. Try welcoming people wherever they come from and choose to live.

Small town mentality is a bloke from Leeds objecting to a development in Plymouth purely because he doesn't like James Brent.
The HHP development and the skate park are both good projects for the people of Plymouth and visitors.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Baby Face Johnson":1fnu165a said:
IJN":1fnu165a said:

Utter nonsense. I'll be giving nothing a rest thank you very much. I'm beginning to think that your detractors may have a point on certain issues. If these were Kevin Heaney's proposals you would be apoplectic.

I would be, he's got less money than me. :greensmile:

As for my detractors, I wouldn't put you in that bracket. :lol: