Craig Tanner (merged x 4) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Craig Tanner (merged x 4)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Quintrell_Green":2m8xsrnt said:
I found it strange that he appeared to be carrying his boots bag on to the open top coach. He certainly did not look too happy but applauded the crowds.
Could well have been his shoes for the evening.

Apr 6, 2009
He was in pretty good spirits later in the evening. Taking everything in.his stride

Gam

Oct 1, 2016
although we consider him to be a Janner we cant offer him a contract as he remains a Reading player until his contract expires at the end of June so must now return .
Then we will all have to wait and see what offers he gets

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Gam":3ad8te81 said:
although we consider him to be a Janner we cant offer him a contract as he remains a Reading player until his contract expires at the end of June so must now return .
Then we will all have to wait and see what offers he gets
Could be a dilemma for him if both clubs offer him a contract. He'd be a squad player at both I would think.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I remember DA saying something about Blisset coming in so we can play a certain way (which didn't happen for what ever reason) so it all depends on what kind of plan DA's has for formation etc in L1.

Will he adopt pacey wingers getting to the byline to make the cross, wide men that cut inside or midfielders that play short and narrow. He will have to have a system or two and fit players into it that can adapt to L1.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Unfortunately, the man himself confirmed last night at the Pavilions that he will be at pastures new as he put it next season. Pity as I think there is much more to come from him,
Pete

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
honicknowle_pete":1xahqh5i said:
Unfortunately, the man himself confirmed last night at the Pavilions that he will be at pastures new as he put it next season. Pity as I think there is much more to come from him,
Pete

So 'pastures new' would be neither Argo or Reading? :think:

Sep 6, 2006
Pogleswoody":3h9acral said:
honicknowle_pete":3h9acral said:
Pete

Well definitely not good enough for the Championship. And he didnt play that often in League 2!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Balham_Green":2cj9xdq9 said:
Pogleswoody":2cj9xdq9 said:
honicknowle_pete":2cj9xdq9 said:
Pete

Well definitely not good enough for the Championship. And he didnt play that often in League 2!
I'd class 84 appearances (41/43) over 2 seasons as playing often.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":3uo3yx5f said:
Balham_Green":3uo3yx5f said:
Pogleswoody":3uo3yx5f said:
honicknowle_pete":3uo3yx5f said:
Pete

He's played 34 times this season not 43, 16 starts and 18 as a sub.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":2api8o88 said:
Keepitgreen":2api8o88 said:
Balham_Green":2api8o88 said:
Pogleswoody":2api8o88 said:
honicknowle_pete":2api8o88 said:
Pete

He's played 34 times this season not 43, 16 starts and 18 as a sub.
You've misunderstood Cobi. It's 41 starts and 43 sub appearances over the 2 seasons. Hence 84.

Sep 6, 2006
Keepitgreen":oi0nl88u said:
Balham_Green":oi0nl88u said:
Pogleswoody":oi0nl88u said:
honicknowle_pete":oi0nl88u said:
Pete

1 start every 3 games and often not making the squad...! 'Lies, damned lies and statistics.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
During the 2 years that Craig Tanner has been here, he has been a very valuable and popular squad member both on and off the pitch.

I wish him every success, and I know that goes for many other Argyle supporters, as he moves on to 'pastures new'.

We may well come across him again in the next few years as I am sure that he will be snapped up by one of the 72 EFL clubs.