Clubs you want in League 1? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Clubs you want in League 1?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Hey Ealing,

Check out the thread about 74/75 promotion night against Colchester. It's drifted down this forum now but some reflections you might enjoy. .

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
GreenArmy1984":263elnru said:
2017/18 New Sky Bet League Fixtures Release Day is Weds 21st June 9am

League One Here We Come ! :scarf:

I'll make sure the Pasoti iCal Fixture List is done soon after! :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
THere's many of us that depend on that one Adam. :clap: :clap:

Jul 19, 2014
Very good friend of mine is a QPR season ticket holder, he texted me on Saturday afternoon saying he'd see me at Home Park next year! In reality I think there's little chance of it as they only need 1 point to guarantee safety.
We'd both love an Argyle vs QPR game but hope they don't have to go down for it to happen. Have to keep hoping we draw each other in one of the cup competitions.

I want Millwall to stay down as it'll be the closest game to me next season, only a 15 minute train ride away! Also, although they're not involved in either a promotion or a relegation, I'm very much looking forward to Charlton away too and have been to The Valley many times. Southend to stay down too please, horrible away end but a good day out with some decent pubs and a brilliant chippy right next to the ground!

I'd like Exeter to go up in the Playoffs, likely not a popular choice on here but I really enjoy the rivalry and atmosphere in a guaranteed full Home Park. Plus 6 more easy points for us too before we accelerate away into the future leaving them as a small dot in our rear-view mirror!

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
PAFC94":12xb1v91 said:
RochdaleGreen":12xb1v91 said:
I would like Blackpool to go up because it is far too big a club for the Fourth division and its a fun place to visit.

I would like Wigan to go down, and then down again, because it is a Fourth division club.

I would like Blackburn to go down, because Ewood Park is a great stadium, because I enjoyed being promoted with Blackburn in 1975, with Argyle winning at Home Park in front of 29,000, to go top I think, and because Blackburn relegated us in 1992 so they deserve a bit of pain.

Like all of us Greens in the North West, I am really looking forward to next season given that we will be spoilt for choice for grounds to visit on both sides of the Pennines.

I want Blackpool to stay down because that's what the fans deserve. The genuine fans are the ones who have stayed away this season and the majority of them do not want Blackpool to go up. All they want is for the Oyston scum to leave. Promotion will only encourage the Oystons to stay.

Real fans stayed away? Blackpool fans deserve it?
Should be a prize for biggest bell on here, you would win hands down with your childish comments on a regular basis.

May 26, 2015
PAFC94":2zertvi1 said:
RochdaleGreen":2zertvi1 said:
I would like Blackpool to go up because it is far too big a club for the Fourth division and its a fun place to visit.

I would like Wigan to go down, and then down again, because it is a Fourth division club.

I would like Blackburn to go down, because Ewood Park is a great stadium, because I enjoyed being promoted with Blackburn in 1975, with Argyle winning at Home Park in front of 29,000, to go top I think, and because Blackburn relegated us in 1992 so they deserve a bit of pain.

Like all of us Greens in the North West, I am really looking forward to next season given that we will be spoilt for choice for grounds to visit on both sides of the Pennines.

I want Blackpool to stay down because that's what the fans deserve. The genuine fans are the ones who have stayed away this season and the majority of them do not want Blackpool to go up. All they want is for the Oyston scum to leave. Promotion will only encourage the Oystons to stay.

I'd like Forest or Brum to go down. I'd also like Fleetwood to go up because I don't want to play them again. Would like Luton to win the play-offs.

I don't think you are right PAFC94. A lot of Blackpool fans don't like Oyston, but all of their fans want the Tangerines to go up and none of their fans "deserve" to stay in the Fourth division. As we all know, it is absolutely horrible for any big club to be in this sh*t division

Aug 14, 2015
Adam Dyer":1zadde21 said:
It's crazy to think that if Blackburn, Wigan, Brum and Forest come down then that would mean we would have Premiership Champions, FA Cup Winners, League Cup winners and (not so recent) European Cup winners at Home Park in LEAGUE 1!

You had two FA cup Winners and an english top division (premier in new money) champion this year..

Apr 3, 2010
RochdaleGreen":270a52b8 said:
PAFC94":270a52b8 said:
RochdaleGreen":270a52b8 said:

I'd like Forest or Brum to go down. I'd also like Fleetwood to go up because I don't want to play them again. Would like Luton to win the play-offs.

I don't think you are right PAFC94. A lot of Blackpool fans don't like Oyston, but all of their fans want the Tangerines to go up and none of their fans "deserve" to stay in the Fourth division. As we all know, it is absolutely horrible for any big club to be in this sh*t division
To be fair I know of a few Blackpool fans that don't want their club to go up, they see it as the only way the Oyston family will ever sell up.

The club lost over 2 million pounds last yr obviously that is not sustainable the longer they stay in L2 the worse those losses will get worse.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
ford hill POMPEY fan":1b3jjwcy said:
Adam Dyer":1b3jjwcy said:
It's crazy to think that if Blackburn, Wigan, Brum and Forest come down then that would mean we would have Premiership Champions, FA Cup Winners, League Cup winners and (not so recent) European Cup winners at Home Park in LEAGUE 1!

You had two FA cup Winners and an english top division (premier in new money) champion this year..

Yeah I understand but I meant relatively recently. Blackburn Premier League Champions 1995, Wigan FA Cup 2013, Brum League Cup 2011.

I'm aware that other teams have previously won the FA Cup/League Cup from that division but none that I'm aware of have done so in recent years.

Aug 14, 2015
Yeah I understand but I meant relatively recently. Blackburn Premier League Champions 1995, Wigan FA Cup 2013, Brum League Cup 2011.

I'm aware that other teams have previously won the FA Cup/League Cup from that division but none that I'm aware of have done so in recent years.

Fair enough Adam.. it was a long long long 9 season since we won the cup and a painful 7 since we narrowly lost the final to Chelsea, but like they say no one remembers the losers..and god knows how long since Blackpool won the cup ..I wonder if you were excited by the games against the colosis that is Liverpool, or were you unmoved by their not so recent history of honours..unlike it seems the exciting possibility of seeing a big (recently) succesful club like Wigan at HP. Any way Good luck for next season, DA has built a good combative squad and got the best out players that we ..frankly..awful for us. I can see you challenging L2..

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
DA has built a good combative squad and got the best out players that we ..frankly..awful for us.
Jervis, Taylor and Bradley have been excellent signings; Bradley, quite rightly, our Player of the Season.
I can see you challenging L2..
What does that mean? Your dots are confusing.