Clubs you want in League 1? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Clubs you want in League 1?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
cheshiregreen":2k0dfvm2 said:
Adam Dyer":2k0dfvm2 said:
It's crazy to think that if Blackburn, Wigan, Brum and Forest come down then that would mean we would have Premiership Champions, FA Cup Winners, League Cup winners and (not so recent) European Cup winners at Home Park in LEAGUE 1!

Only 3 spots for relegation and Rotherham have one, so only two or those can be in League One next season.

Must have missed that! :coat:

Feb 28, 2016
Would like Exeter to do it gives as a local game in a Northern league, a big game that unlike Portsmouth is well organised by the police and authorites since that LDV game. Most unlikely to come down and whilst on one hand I do like seeing Burton punching above their weight, I do like the fact its a proper away end with terracing and unless its shut since our last visit unlike a lot of new builds is in easy walking distance of a decent old school boozer that has local (Burton bridge?) Real ale on tap. Pointless going Burton and not supporting the local industry.

Sep 6, 2006
MarkMatthews":20c0ky69 said:
Would like Exeter to do it gives as a local game in a Northern league, a big game that unlike Portsmouth is well organised by the police and authorites since that LDV game. Most unlikely to come down and whilst on one hand I do like seeing Burton punching above their weight, I do like the fact its a proper away end with terracing and unless its shut since our last visit unlike a lot of new builds is in easy walking distance of a decent old school boozer that has local (Burton bridge?) Real ale on tap. Pointless going Burton and not supporting the local industry.

Is it a Nothern League Mark? Mk, Southend, Gillingham, Wimbledon, Millwall, Oxford, Bristol R, Peterborough, Northampton, Charlton, Pompey

L

leelowndes27

Got friends who are Blackburn fans so praying for them down.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Balham_Green":2df9imae said:
MarkMatthews":2df9imae said:
To be fair it is just as long to travel to Southend and Gillingham as it is to Rotherham. I would like to see Exeter go up so we have another local game as longvas they know their place in the pecking order.

Is it a Nothern League Mark? Mk, Southend, Gillingham, Wimbledon, Millwall, Oxford, Bristol R, Peterborough, Northampton, Charlton, Pompey

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Would prefer Blackburn to come down as that's a ground I'll be doing next season and would be good if I could do it with Argyle. Otherwise I don't really mind.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
jerryatricjanner":1bs37yfs said:
Balham_Green":1bs37yfs said:
MarkMatthews":1bs37yfs said:
To be fair it is just as long to travel to Southend and Gillingham as it is to Rotherham. I would like to see Exeter go up so we have another local game as longvas they know their place in the pecking order.

All clubs are northern to Argyle

Feb 28, 2016
Balham_Green":31aq3bkz said:
MarkMatthews":31aq3bkz said:

Maybe not geographically (although every thing is northern to us!) speaking but as Jerry points out with Southend and Gillingham, hours spent on the road will be high, Peterborough also takes by coach about the same time to get to as Rotherham. Portsmouth is a pain as its mostly A roads and no direct train. I can see Wimbledon being a Tuesday night (I think a couple of the London ones will be midweek, meaning your getting back early hours of the morning.) Obviously Rovers is a decent one, I reckon that will be a Christmas/New year/ Easter fixture. Personally would never do MK even if promotion depended on it, so not bothered about that one.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
leelowndes27":3cmu2o06 said:
Got friends who are Blackburn fans so praying for them down.
Me too, so definitely hoping for Blackburn - and also for Forest just to hear their fans (who have never got over themselves since their Cloughie glory days) frothing at the mouth when beaten by “the likes of Plymouth”.

May 26, 2015
I would like Blackpool to go up because it is far too big a club for the Fourth division and its a fun place to visit.

I would like Wigan to go down, and then down again, because it is a Fourth division club.

I would like Blackburn to go down, because Ewood Park is a great stadium, because I enjoyed being promoted with Blackburn in 1975, with Argyle winning at Home Park in front of 29,000, to go top I think, and because Blackburn relegated us in 1992 so they deserve a bit of pain.

Like all of us Greens in the North West, I am really looking forward to next season given that we will be spoilt for choice for grounds to visit on both sides of the Pennines.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
MarkMatthews":2ey6zbgo said:
Balham_Green":2ey6zbgo said:
MarkMatthews":2ey6zbgo said:

Maybe not geographically (although every thing is northern to us!) speaking but as Jerry points out with Southend and Gillingham, hours spent on the road will be high, Peterborough also takes by coach about the same time to get to as Rotherham. Portsmouth is a pain as its mostly A roads and no direct train. I can see Wimbledon being a Tuesday night (I think a couple of the London ones will be midweek, meaning your getting back early hours of the morning.) Obviously Rovers is a decent one, I reckon that will be a Christmas/New year/ Easter fixture. Personally would never do MK even if promotion depended on it, so not bothered about that one.

Think there will be a fair few moans when the Christmas fixtures are known. Games scheduled for Sat 23rd , Tuesday 26th, Saturday 30th December and Monday 2nd January. So two will be awsy games and we will be lucky if only one involves a lengthy or awkward trip.

Nov 4, 2012
RochdaleGreen":f99dfzlk said:
I would like Blackpool to go up because it is far too big a club for the Fourth division and its a fun place to visit.

I would like Wigan to go down, and then down again, because it is a Fourth division club.

I would like Blackburn to go down, because Ewood Park is a great stadium, because I enjoyed being promoted with Blackburn in 1975, with Argyle winning at Home Park in front of 29,000, to go top I think, and because Blackburn relegated us in 1992 so they deserve a bit of pain.

Like all of us Greens in the North West, I am really looking forward to next season given that we will be spoilt for choice for grounds to visit on both sides of the Pennines.

I want Blackpool to stay down because that's what the fans deserve. The genuine fans are the ones who have stayed away this season and the majority of them do not want Blackpool to go up. All they want is for the Oyston scum to leave. Promotion will only encourage the Oystons to stay.

I'd like Forest or Brum to go down. I'd also like Fleetwood to go up because I don't want to play them again. Would like Luton to win the play-offs.

Apr 9, 2011
Hope Exeter go up nice local derby. Would have been nice to have seen Sheffield Utd & Bolton at HP again also Coventry . One thing for the team bus it will clock up the miles again. Just wonder how the away mileage clocks up compared to lge2

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I would like to see Burnley in Div 1