Carey | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carey

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
A difference between rested and dropped isn't there.

I'd say BWP was a greater 'talent', outwith any arrogance of the fact - I doubt Carey could cut in MLS like Bradley has.

And some of those Carey free kicks are eye-catching but effective? I don't recall many going in. Let Adams concentrate on the colour of the ball boys socks however ;)

Jul 29, 2012
I don't think that Carey has scored direct from a relic or that we've scored from a rebound ( either save or woodwork).His free kicks occasionally work the keeper but don't lead to goals .

Aug 5, 2015
Yes he's definitely not worth his place. I've dropped him from my fantasy football team. If only fantasies came true in real life - I'd have been married to Raquel Welsh for the last 40 years! FFS.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I think the comments about the pitches being heavy is a red herring modern pitches today are not effected too much by rain, you will often see the sprinklers come on even when the weather has not been to good, more to do with loosing a bit of form / confidence I think, Carey is crucial to this team.

Oct 16, 2016
Technically gifted players are oft the pariah of a team, when the multi-managers in the stands consider he's (sic) doing well he's the messiah, when he isn't he's 'a luxury we can't afford', this is the cross said players have carried infinitum

Carey is having his career epiphany at this level and with Argyle, enjoy it and savour it I say because it'll be discussed and lamented in years to come

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I still think he'll extend with us

J

Jambo

If we get promoted which I'm cautiously optimistic about there has to be a good chance Carey will sign on again. He seems happy and settled plying for a manager who seems to get the best out of him. It's no coincidence that he's had his 2 best goal scoring seasons of his career whilst playing for Argyle.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I think the January signings have helped him, Kennedy has the same work rate ad never gives up, Taylor and Sarcevic both allow him time on the ball through their movement.

Its great to see and long may it last especially into L1 next year

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
had a mare tonight ....1 good game followed by 3 or 4 bad games ....perhaps a spell on the bench will sort him out but more worryingly who do we have to replace him

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
greenmarc":y41ubeqv said:
had a mare tonight ....1 good game followed by 3 or 4 bad games ....perhaps a spell on the bench will sort him out but more worryingly who do we have to replace him

If we put everyone who had a bad game tonight on the bench we'd struggle to have a team for saturday.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
He us a flair player and the curse of the flair player is to blow hot and cold, on his day he is unplayable, even on his off days his work rate is phenomenal.