1st game Posh Away | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1st game Posh Away

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
For those of you not going to MK (i totally understand by the way) our last visit there was a 3-0 win which probably included our 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the goal of the season that year. Kari Arnason's goal being the pick of three screamers.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
It's all a bit 'meh' really isn't it. I had Posh marked as an away game, but am on holiday. Rubbish Boxing Day and Christmas fixtures. Blackburn Tuesday night! Meh. Double meh.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Voice_of_Reason":3vvn83jl said:
For those of you not going to MK (i totally understand by the way) our last visit there was a 3-0 win which probably included our 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the goal of the season that year. Kari Arnason's goal being the pick of three screamers.
... and I hope the same happens again. I won't be there.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
A fixture list at this time of year is just that. Its all about playing a team at the right time, circumstances, form etc. Strike it lucky and you are in the top half, unlucky and you are in a relegation fight.Who knows at this stage? Wigan away on a wet Tuesday night just might suit us.

May 22, 2006
Suppose it could be worse.

There's a team that's home on first day, home in EFL Cup, home on Boxing Day, home on Dec 30, home on Easter Monday and home on the last day of the season.

Anybody want to support Exeter?

G

greengiant1886

Had my eye on Walsall away as I'm moving up to Birmingham in mid-September, gutted about that one being so early.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Poor games over holiday periods...not one juicy fixture.....I expect the best really is Charlton for our first home game of the season.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
nick_PASTIE":3atjav1r said:
Hope the home on Tuesday form is sorted! Blackpool again and our friends AFC Wimblehoof

We'll lose at home to Wombles regardless of the day. They're like another Wycombe for us. Lose at home, do better away.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
I'm sure Starnes will have some strong feedback on this list. Aside from travel financially we have been screwed on this.

Away on first
Away on last
Away boxing day
Away xmas middle saturday
Away easter monday

All typically big gates, regardless of opposition.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Mixed feelings.

On one hand, some of the scheduling is truly awful and clearly hasn't been done with fans/distance in mind.

On the other, isn't it fantastic to see us in League 1?

Dec 29, 2011
Have been at home last couple of Boxing Days.Also at home middle Xmas Saturday last year .Also at home Good Friday(Southend)this will be moved to Friday I imagine,so this compensates for Easter Monday.As a London based supporter I am fairly comfortable with these fixtures including Gillingham away last game .I am slightly confused why the last games in league one are showing as 17.30 on the Saturday when last year the final league games in league one were 12.00 on the Sunday.The last games in league 2 were 17.30 on the Saturday

It's a fixture list that definitely works better if you live in the north. I'm looking forward to a trip to Bradford, as that's my local one from Knaresborough, and think I might just be able to make it over from Leeds for the Tuesday night matches at Wigan and Blackburn. Need to go to Shrewsbury too as that's the only ground in the division I haven't done.

M

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The Night Riveria":xiox3sb3 said:
Have been at home last couple of Boxing Days.Also at home middle Xmas Saturday last year .Also at home Good Friday(Southend)this will be moved to Friday I imagine,so this compensates for Easter Monday.As a London based supporter I am fairly comfortable with these fixtures including Gillingham away last game .I am slightly confused why the last games in league one are showing as 17.30 on the Saturday when last year the final league games in league one were 12.00 on the Sunday.The last games in league 2 were 17.30 on the Saturday

All three EFL divisions conclude on the same weekend in 2018. This wasn't the case last season when L1 finished a week ahead in order to bring the L1 play-off final a week earlier. This was because the FA Cup final was scheduled in for the bank holiday weekend which previously has been when we enjoyed the play-off weekend for all three leagues.