1st game Posh Away | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1st game Posh Away

Sep 6, 2006
ArgyleGarg0yle":lwnzzppc said:
I don't think I appreciated the magnitude of the challenge this division offered until I seen the fixtures written down. Not an easy start by any means, and it feels just gets more and more difficult. I was looking forward to the challenge, now I'm starting to feel some trepidation.

:funny: I dont see Real Madrid and Barcelona on the list so we may just about be okay. Get real mate.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Balham_Green":2k25wum7 said:
ArgyleGarg0yle":2k25wum7 said:
I don't think I appreciated the magnitude of the challenge this division offered until I seen the fixtures written down. Not an easy start by any means, and it feels just gets more and more difficult. I was looking forward to the challenge, now I'm starting to feel some trepidation.

:funny: I dont see Real Madrid and Barcelona on the list so we may just about be okay. Get real mate.

What a pointless post. he was only stating that the teams in L1 are better than L2.. which you cannot deny. He didn't say we were in the Champions League....

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Mark_Colling":2tm862b1 said:
Not having a Boxing Day fixture against a football club does at least give the fans a festive rest

I hear you, but I think it's time to move on. AFC Wimbledon have undergone complete recovery.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Don't agree Malc.

Team Milton Keynes should not exist in the EFL.

The Dons deserve our praise the franchise club deserve everyone's scorn.

Jul 14, 2008
IJN":2g16b7o9 said:
Don't agree Malc.

Team Milton Keynes should not exist in the EFL.

The Dons deserve our praise the franchise club deserve everyone's scorn.

Agreed. Just because it happened a few years ago, doesn't make it any less wrong. They shouldn't exist, and personally I wouldn't dream of going there. I will continue my quest to complete 'the 91' though.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Blackburn on a Tuesday night is just ridiculous.

I've got my eye on the Charlton away game on Saturday 24th March and the Gas away game on 30th September.

I presume the home game against Bury on 6th January coincides with the FA Cup 3rd round, so prepare for that one to be moved if necessary.

Feb 2, 2007
Brussels Bureaucrat":2mxaraj8 said:
Blackburn on a Tuesday night is just ridiculous.

I've got my eye on the Charlton away game on Saturday 24th March and the Gas away game on 30th September.

I presume the home game against Bury on 6th January coincides with the FA Cup 3rd round, so prepare for that one to be moved if necessary.

We' ll be playing Liverpool again and getting our annual cash boost :thumbs:

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
:furious:

Less away fixtures local to me this season and two away fixtures which were on my 'will definitely do' list - Peterborough and Southend - are on the days I travel out and back from holiday........uuunnbelievable Jeff :sad:

I've always said I will not pay to enter MK Dons (did see an England U21 game there once as the tickets were free) but I can see this stance wilting with the lack of games nearby to me :facepalm: