1st game Posh Away | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1st game Posh Away

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
macleanie":32ovo2uj said:
Away, first and last game and on boxing day.

Bristol Rovers away on 30th Sep (Sat)
Portsmouth away on 25th Nov (Sat)

Hope rovers is a early kick off as fly out on holiday that day out of Bristol

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

I don't think I appreciated the magnitude of the challenge this division offered until I seen the fixtures written down. Not an easy start by any means, and it feels just gets more and more difficult. I was looking forward to the challenge, now I'm starting to feel some trepidation.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Some utterly ridiculous scheduling going on. FFS

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Danielsan":3h7t7fzo said:
How long until we can get the iCal update usually?

It'll be very late tonight/early tomorrow morning. :thumbs:

Jul 14, 2008
monkeywrench":pyadvbi8 said:
OK so we are away against Blackpool on 30 December and then home on 1 January. Seriously all that travel with one day break in between. Utterly ridiculous.

That is shocking.

Jan 7, 2013
Yeah pretty shocking all round there! 2 away games I wanted to do Wigan and Blackburn are Tuesday evenings.. first game is awful last game ain't much better (both away) Blackpool weekender is Sat after Xmas...

Only one I like is first home game to Charlton.. pretty decent and will be my first of the season.

Blackpool weekender will have to be March against Fleetwood!

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
clokey84":1isx65d8 said:
Yeah pretty shocking all round there! 2 away games I wanted to do Wigan and Blackburn are Tuesday evenings.. first game is awful last game ain't much better (both away) Blackpool weekender is Sat after Xmas...

Only one I like is first home game to Charlton.. pretty decent and will be my first of the season.

Last game is quite convenient for me! Those sodding home games though... 23 of them!!!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Quintrell_Green":1lkfkns2 said:
I do not like the idea of Argyle playing away for the last match of the season when we want to win to clinch promotion to the Championship!

And even worse it's a 530pm kick off like last season.

Sky - thanks.

Jan 7, 2013
Adam_R":x84jjrle said:
clokey84":x84jjrle said:

Last game is quite convenient for me! Those sodding home games though... 23 of them!!!
Haha yes I am sure there are a fair few that will be reasonably happy with certain ones like I am with the first home game but for the majority of Plymothians overall its rather crap! Oh well it is what it is and at least we are out of league 2.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
clokey84":1o01j0zh said:
Adam_R":1o01j0zh said:
clokey84":1o01j0zh said:

Haha yes I am sure there are a fair few that will be reasonably happy with certain ones like I am with the first home game but for the majority of Plymothians overall its rather crap! Oh well it is what it is and at least we are out of league 2.

Zackly, some will be happier than others. With the support we have i'm sure they will be cheered on regardless.