Women's Euros | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Women's Euros

May 22, 2006
Game got better as it went on.

For England equaliser, Spanish girl got out jumped, watched the ball go in the net, turned around, looked for the referee and feigned injury. Other Spanish lasses joined in. Deserved to go out for that.

Mind you, English girl at the end pretending she got kicked in the head not much better. Guess they’ve been watching the Premier
League too much.

Bernie Bernbaum

Pasoti Quiz Champions
May 29, 2015

For England equaliser, Spanish girl got out jumped, watched the ball go in the net, turned around, looked for the referee and feigned injury. Other Spanish lasses joined in. Deserved to go out for that.

Mind you, English girl at the end pretending she got kicked in the head not much better. Guess they’ve been watching the Premier
League too much.
To be fair I enjoy watching England women as I think the women's game is much more honest. Brilliant game tonight with a brilliant atmosphere. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
To be fair I enjoy watching England women as I think the women's game is much more honest. Brilliant game tonight with a brilliant atmosphere. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Exactly the same for me. They were an advert for football.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location

League too much.
VAR claim for an England penalty not given. Ref gave a freekick to Spain.
Same old same old as the Prem.
Good game though. Can't believe how the defenders backed off for the winner. Go to the ball amigas!!

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Last night was the first time I’ve watched a women’s game with an atmosphere that resembled anything near what you’d expect at a major tournament. This certainly helped.