Who wants us to lose at Bradford? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who wants us to lose at Bradford?

Mar 12, 2008
Leeds
Since work committments mean that I can only get to three matches this season (midweek, Northern ones), I'm hoping for a win.

However, if we lose I'd prefer it to be an embarrassing one if that brings about change.

ming the merciless":3tvrw1vj said:
I want us to win.

Something has to give. Either a dramatic turn around of form or something else. I can't bring myself to call for the managers head. But something has got to change.
Is he kicking asses when they need it. Is he being the leader that a manager has to be. I know it's difficult to jump from colleague to boss, but that's what's needed. His job is not to be their friend.If Fletcher really wants this he has to get performances out of these players. Starting now. It's not to late to have some sort of a season but the manager and these players must fight for their careers in football. They simply must produce because there can't be many chances left now. I hope we win but am starting to think winning a match is beyond us at the moment.

There's always one, isn't there?

:lol:

R

rich

I don't think there'll be any management changes this season, no matter what happens, so I certainly don't want us to lose... each defeat brings us closer to the bottom, I'm sick of it too, but from what I've heard, nothing is gonna change.
This season is another rubbish "treading water" one or just hovering above relegation... I can't go with that and don't blame people for not wanting to turn up, why should we when those above Fletcher are allowing this to happen?

L

Lee Roberts

I always want Argyle to win but I'm also a realist. So i've put Bradford in a treble tonight along with Port Vale and Rotherham. So far so good, all 3 currently winning.
It feels wrong but it eases the pain some what.

Feb 21, 2011
This is an awful thread, anyone who calls themselves an Argyle fan and wants them to lose for whatever reason is not a fan at all, they should be ashamed they even think that way.

G

Greens12

BadBoy":15ttro4x said:
This is an awful thread, anyone who calls themselves an Argyle fan and wants them to lose for whatever reason is not a fan at all, they should be ashamed they even think that way.

We are going/currently lossing anyway what difference does it make, we have Chadwick upfront can't hit a barn door :whistle: :whistle:

Dec 3, 2005
BadBoy":2424il0c said:

At the moment I am ashamed to be a Argyle supporter :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
djg145":3r4zoeaq said:
BadBoy":3r4zoeaq said:

At the moment I am ashamed to be a Argyle supporter :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I am never and will never be ashamed to be an Argyle fan